09-14-2012 05:18 PM
    niiiice! He totally deserves this kind of "fame" ! Helping on almost every thread on the forums here...

Go GoodThings! Go GoodThings!
    09-14-2012 05:25 PM
    I couldn't have done it without WPCentral posting the invite link! :)

Had a really fun time at the event, and you know what they say, seeing is believing!
    alpinestars1z and Bee Mon like this.
    09-14-2012 06:28 PM
    Did not know you got those goodies. How is the audio quality of the headphones? Good separation? Muddy highs or lows?
    09-14-2012 06:57 PM
    I think they sound great, but I'm not really qualified to speak as an audiophile. They are very clear for the stuff I listen to, and the headphones definitely block out surrounding noise.

Unfortunately, I don't wear headphones very often though... as an IT guy I have to keep my ears open for the phone and walk-in requests for support, but I LOVE the Play360! I have it hooked up to my laptop while I wait on the Lumia, and it has really nice sound. I had it going for 6 straight hours on Sunday while I was reading the forums and cleaning up around my apartment. I've used it throughout the week for some music in my office.
    Gergolos likes this.
    09-14-2012 07:29 PM
    Hey, you're a sysadmin? And you work seven days a week?

Lol, reminds me of this comic:

xkcd: Devotion to Duty
    GoodThings2Life likes this.
    09-14-2012 07:30 PM
    LMAO! That's hilarious! The sad part... it's pretty true about me. I pride myself on my system uptime at work, but I wouldn't ignore the hostages. I have a hero complex... gotta fix EVERYTHING.
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    09-14-2012 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD