I really hate Monday nights. There's way too many TV shows on Monday nights that I'm addicted to watching.

Bones
    Castle
    How I Met Your Mother
    2 Broke Girls
    Warehouse 13
    WWE Monday Night RAW

OK, so I don't really hate it, but WHY do they do this to me?! They need more of these shows on Tuesday and Thursday to spread out my TV watch-load!!
    12Danny123 likes this.
    10-01-2012 07:03 PM
    well in NZ it's all spread out. shows are on specific dates. like how I met your mother is on Friday and Bones is on Tuesday and two broke girls are on Wednesday
    10-01-2012 07:07 PM
    The only important show on tonight is the Chicago Bears vs Dallas Cowboys.
    jedlink and Dave Blake like this.
    10-01-2012 07:10 PM
    The only important show on tonight is the Chicago Bears vs Dallas Cowboys.
    Go Cowgirls!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-01-2012 07:13 PM
    I don't care about football, but cowgirls are always fun! ;)
    10-01-2012 07:17 PM
    Idk, heard the other day that Jerry Jones was getting a lingerie shop in the Cowboys stadium... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m-in-arlington
    I think there would be a lot of window shoppers and not many buyers... Unless it's meant to keep the women occupied while the men watch the game???
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-01-2012 07:29 PM
    This is the one day where me and palandri have a serious conflict of interest.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

2 Broke Girls
    Football

Thats what Monday nights are all about around my house this time of year.
    palandri likes this.
    10-01-2012 07:38 PM
    Bearssss

Posted from My Mobile App
    10-01-2012 08:37 PM
    Half-time 10-7 Bears

To be honest Dave, the only thing the Cowboys need to worry about on the Chicago offence is Matt Forte, because Cutler hasn't done crap this year and he's starting to really tick me off.
    Dave Blake likes this.
    10-01-2012 09:05 PM
    The only show I really like on TV is Breaking Bad.
    GoodThings2Life likes this.
    10-01-2012 09:05 PM
    Half-time 10-7 Bears

To be honest Dave, the only thing the Cowboys need to worry about on the Chicago offence is Matt Forte, because Cutler hasn't done crap this year and he's starting to really tick me off.

The Cowboys need to quit shooting themselves in the foot. It has happened in each game this year.

The Bears are playing well.
    10-01-2012 09:10 PM
    Romo 3 interceptions. 14 points given away. Update: 5 interceptions now, When are they going to bring Kyle Orton in?

Update, they just brought Orton in. He use to be the Bears quarterback. They got rid of him when they got Cutler. He's a good quarterback as long as he has a good offensive line.

Before tonight's game, Cutler has two touchdowns, six interceptions and a 58.6 quarterback rating. It's about time he woke up.
    Last edited by palandri; 10-01-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    10-01-2012 09:35 PM
    I really hate Monday nights. There's way too many TV shows on Monday nights that I'm addicted to watching.

Bones
    Castle
    How I Met Your Mother

2 Broke Girls
    Warehouse 13
    WWE Monday Night RAW

OK, so I don't really hate it, but WHY do they do this to me?! They need more of these shows on Tuesday and Thursday to spread out my TV watch-load!!
    I watch the ones in bold + Daily Show and Colbert Report.
    10-01-2012 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD