10-03-2012 08:22 PM
31 12
tools
    NZ sounds like a horrible place to live.
    Not really. the place is beautiful and we NZders want to keep like that. we're not getting it ruined by smokers
    WasteSomeTime likes this.
    10-03-2012 03:19 AM
    That's not good enough. Chain smokers should be dropping like flies. There are too many tax dollars being spent on their health or what's left of it.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    Not at all - they pay the same NI as me, but then they pay thousands extra into the government coffers with tax on every packet of fags that they buy - I have no issue with it as a tax payer - it is not for me to preach how other people lead their lives.

I also won't preach to Americans about their health system as I cant claim to understand the complexities over how it works either...

If people want to smoke, then they are silly, but it is their decision..
    wolf1891 likes this.
    10-03-2012 03:57 AM
    So essentially what you are saying is:
    Smoking kills people, is unhealthy, and harmful to others, so those people should die. Drinking kills people, drunk drivers kill many, many people every year, not to mention the crime and violence committed by people because they are drunk, scerosis (sp) of the liver, and let's face it, how many people actually drink just one a night (healthy limit). But that's ok.... You can't pick and choose vices to punish.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    10-03-2012 09:34 AM
    I think we're wasting our time with OP. He's either a troll, 12 years old or incredibly stupid.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    10-03-2012 12:11 PM
    So essentially what you are saying is:
    Smoking kills people, is unhealthy, and harmful to others, so those people should die. Drinking kills people, drunk drivers kill many, many people every year, not to mention the crime and violence committed by people because they are drunk, scerosis (sp) of the liver, and let's face it, how many people actually drink just one a night (healthy limit). But that's ok.... You can't pick and choose vices to punish.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    That's right they should I just wanted to see if anyone shares that opinion. So does anyone think so?

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    10-03-2012 08:00 PM
    ..with that the thread is closed.
    10-03-2012 08:22 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD