World Series 2012 - Make Your Pick!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Final score Game 3: Giants 2 Tiger 0

WOW! Detroit was only shut out 2 times during the whole season.

I really expected the Tiger to score at least 10 runs at home tonight. Now I am eating crow. :D You have to give the Giants a lot of credit. The Tigers were a powerhouse team all season.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
My boys only need 27outs to bring home a trophy. The tigers can mash, I don't think the giants will sweep.

It may even get back to SF, but the being up 3-0 is good. Since they've been on the brink 2x, I doubt like **** they are feeling like they are done.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My boys only need 27outs to bring home a trophy. The tigers can mash, I don't think the giants will sweep.

It may even get back to SF, but the being up 3-0 is good. Since they've been on the brink 2x, I doubt like **** they are feeling like they are done.

When the Tigers had the bases loaded in the 5th inning I thought it was over for the Giants. Boy was I wrong. :D

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The Tigers have really disappointed me. From their body language throughout the series it looks like they already have checked out since game 1.

Now I have to deal with trash talking from some friends in the Bay area that are Giants fans.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Vogey slammed the door on Cabrera, that was awesome. Then Lincecum was lights out, and Romo's slider was filthy. We will see how today goes.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Giants Sweep!

Final score: Giants 4 Tigers 3

Unbelievable!

2ew2yv9.png

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Where in the world did the real Tigers disappear to? Most of those guys looked like they didn't want to be there and were happy to just go home during all 4 games. Such a potent lineup got reduced to nothing.

On the bright side the Yankees or Red Sox didn't win anything so that's a plus.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Where in the world did the real Tigers disappear to? Most of those guys looked like they didn't want to be there and were happy to just go home during all 4 games. Such a potent lineup got reduced to nothing......

I am still stunned by Detroit being shutout and swept. Their triple A team would done better.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Where in the world did the real Tigers disappear to? Most of those guys looked like they didn't want to be there and were happy to just go home during all 4 games. Such a potent lineup got reduced to nothing.

On the bright side the Yankees or Red Sox didn't win anything so that's a plus.
Lmfao. The only plus is that RedSox didn't win it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234