HP Spectre One

astraith#WP

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I think out of all the AIO's out there, this one is the best. It has no touch screen -- I actually don't want a touch screen computer (it costs too much and I'd rather pay for better specs) -- and it has NFC. Which is really my question here.

Does anyone know if I could program my new Lumia 920 to sync via NFC with my Windows Account? That way I can log in just by touching my computer to the computer.

For those who don't know what this is, here is the YouTube video.

HP Spectre One AIO Hands-on with Windows 8 - YouTube

So what do you think? And anyone know the answer to my question?

CatFoodScience

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I think out of all the AIO's out there, this one is the best. It has no touch screen -- I actually don't want a touch screen computer (it costs too much and I'd rather pay for better specs) -- and it has NFC. Which is really my question here.

Does anyone know if I could program my new Lumia 920 to sync via NFC with my Windows Account? That way I can log in just by touching my computer to the computer.

For those who don't know what this is, here is the YouTube video.

HP Spectre One AIO Hands-on with Windows 8 - YouTube

So what do you think? And anyone know the answer to my question?
I've been wondering something similar. I'd like be able to place a smartcard authentication certificate on my phone and use it like a smartcard to login to a desktop/tablet client. I wish the surface supported nfc, my only complaint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon