I think out of all the AIO's out there, this one is the best. It has no touch screen -- I actually don't want a touch screen computer (it costs too much and I'd rather pay for better specs) -- and it has NFC. Which is really my question here.

Does anyone know if I could program my new Lumia 920 to sync via NFC with my Windows Account? That way I can log in just by touching my computer to the computer.

For those who don't know what this is, here is the YouTube video.

So what do you think? And anyone know the answer to my question?
    10-25-2012 03:31 PM
    I think out of all the AIO's out there, this one is the best. It has no touch screen -- I actually don't want a touch screen computer (it costs too much and I'd rather pay for better specs) -- and it has NFC. Which is really my question here.

Does anyone know if I could program my new Lumia 920 to sync via NFC with my Windows Account? That way I can log in just by touching my computer to the computer.

For those who don't know what this is, here is the YouTube video.

So what do you think? And anyone know the answer to my question?
    I've been wondering something similar. I'd like be able to place a smartcard authentication certificate on my phone and use it like a smartcard to login to a desktop/tablet client. I wish the surface supported nfc, my only complaint.
    10-25-2012 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD