I have merge my account thanks to PASSPORT im now BIGPADDY ALL HAIL BIGPADDY GANGNAM STYLE

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Just merge my accounts together saves me putting in different username all the time. :D

The account I do have incase you're wondering WPCENTRAL, ANDROID CENTRAL and iMore (an apple day keeps the doctor away :D)

Not crackberry there going to be gone soon and webos that why we got android :3

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hope you entered the passport competition on the blogs page... You might win something.

BTW I don't think BlackBerry or Crackberry is going to be gone in the near future. 80 million users currently many of which will jump onto BB10.

it is iPhone users who seems disgruntled with their lot at the moment mainly. Some of them have come to wp8 and might go to BB10.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Their a competition i hope it something good i will enter and win or if you win we go half's :D

You know what I agree about your crackberry comment I do see quite alot of crack around I do quite like the OS not to keen on the BB10 I dont know if you have seen it or not if you havent i give you a quick description it a blended mix of window phone 8 live tiles teaspoon of android and ios then all blended into a mix then fed to the phone itself :D

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol

i have a Blackberry too so I know all about them. BB10 to me seems to have a lot of stuff from Nokia N9 and maybe Web 0S. I think it could well end up being a very good OS but it mightn't be too pretty. I don't like the look of the active frames for example, big and blocky. The ability to theme and customise will be lost.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Do u know what i haven't got a blackberry put I do a lot of research into all the different OS's apart from webos (never got interested enough they should have came up with a dessert name like cheese cake) but there only two OS's that have really got my interest very high Window phone 8 and BB10 and in my professional opinion both are pretty good personally I think it better than lagdroid and ibore :D

I would rather have a blackberry then my current phone samsung wave 2 i just want to throw at a wall but i know it won't break if i do that :(

However i'm waiting for the sec gen of window phones to come out counting the days or 1080p device either will do :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon