Phone fight at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
no those are just straight talk phones. I didn't know WalMart was running any special on those but maybe they were free or something. I don't know of a good straight talk branded phone, they are all bargain bin rubbish.

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
probably had a sign free obama phones.

Since you HAD to make it political I must point out that the cell phone thing was started by Bush. But even then it was an extension of an offer that has been in place since around 1975 I think but was only for landlines. Bush extended it to cell phones. It's so people can apply for jobs.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Walmart Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During 2012, White People At Like Animals - YouTube

Is this fight about Lumia 920. People who shopped today please confirm if you saw any crazy grabbing like this?

the Lumia 920 is available from Walmart Wireless for almost two weeks at $50. Got two for wife and myself. They soon went out of stock except black and a few white. The video does not show Lumia 920s because a Walmart Wireless rep told me that they are available online only at Walmart (at least at the time when I called).
cheers

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since you HAD to make it political I must point out that the cell phone thing was started by Bush. But even then it was an extension of an offer that has been in place since around 1975 I think but was only for landlines. Bush extended it to cell phones. It's so people can apply for jobs.

Get out of here with your truth and reason! :winktongue:

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
378956_10151382568673465_1069701709_n.jpg

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
What does a bunch of idiots fighting over cheap phones have to do with any past or present President, and what is the "cell phone thing"?

retyler

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

You decided to throw in politics with the comment above; the other person tried to make a joke and failed.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You decided to throw in politics with the comment above; the other person tried to make a joke and failed.

The politics preceded his post, I commend him for correcting ignorance wherever it's found regardless of topic. Anything to cut down on the fiction that gets e-mailed/repeated/spammed around is a win-win for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb