Phone fight at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
And of course, based on the comments of this one person we're gonna go ahead and judge the other millions of Americans who voted for the president to get him re-elected. In other words, we are going to paint them all with the same brush!!! How intelligent!!

No one in this thread is doing any painting of that sort.

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
And of course, based on the comments of this one person we're gonna go ahead and judge the other millions of Americans who voted for the president to get him re-elected. In other words, we are going to paint them all with the same brush!!! How intelligent!!

So you mean what most democrats do to most republicans?

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
probably had a sign free obama phones.

9pIEI.gif

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Since you HAD to make it political I must point out that the cell phone thing was started by Bush. But even then it was an extension of an offer that has been in place since around 1975 I think but was only for landlines. Bush extended it to cell phones. It's so people can apply for jobs.
yeah sure...to apply for jobs.... Good one.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Adults, fighting over phones or any other non-essential thing.....its just sad. Reminds me of the person killed in a stampede a year or few ago, on a black Friday thing.
I don't ever go out to store in times like this, I don't care how much I may save. I am not going to put myself in a situation of any confrontation or physical scramble for any "deal" on something I can live without.
To me, this just further shows where we our in society today, and its not a good place. And overall, its going to get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb