Leaving Windows Phone, I Am Done With You

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I thought I'd add my own leaving Windows Phone thread and here's why:

Having a Windows Phone just makes me too accessible to friends that just say blah - blah - blah and waste my time:

eu4l07.jpg

Having a Windows Phone just makes me too accessible to Bill Collectors when I ain't got no money.

263wiuo.jpg

Having a Windows Phone gives me that dang monthly AT&T Bill. How would you feel AT&T if I charged you $100 a month?:

1zmmept.jpg

Now how can I eliminate my Windows Phone, but still stay in touch with people. Then it came to me:

28grrcp.jpg

Then I thought what about group calls, how am I going to pull that off. Then it came to me:

141tphf.jpg

So goodbye Windows Phone, I am done with you

v4xo2h.jpg

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You need to get the **** out of here buddy your going to run off all the WP suckers we have been dragging in. Once they figure out how easy a can is we are all out of business. Plus now I will have to start carrying a WP8 Lumia 920 and a Campbells Soup can everywhere I go. Do you know how hard it is to find a belt pouch for a soup can?!

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
You need to get the **** out of here buddy your going to run off all the WP suckers we have been dragging in. Once they figure out how easy a can is we are all out of business. Plus now I will have to start carrying a WP8 Lumia 920 and a Campbells Soup can everywhere I go. Do you know how hard it is to find a belt pouch for a soup can?!

Carrying around cans? The hobos have been doing it for years...

They knew...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Haha good one. I read the thread title before clicking; and I was trying to think of something witty for a goodbye. Then I opened the thread...:grin:

Then I thought what about group calls, how am I going to pull that off. Then it came to me:

http://i49.tinypic.com/141tphf.jpg

On a serious note, what happens if there is one in the group you don't wan't to talk to at a particular time? Otherwise it seems like a brilliant alternative IMHO

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Clearly-non-serious thread, but I wish it was. WP Isn't an Idiot's operating system, so I'm happy the OP left.

I hear you. I have a WP (HTC 7 Trophy), Android (Samsung Galaxy S2) and a Symbian^3 (Nokia N8) and I can tell you the WP OS is the best OS that I've tried.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I didn't like someone in my group so I left the tomato soup residue stay on the inside of the cans she had this tomato ring around her ear :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss