Anyone own a Nintendo Ds system and play Pokemon?

angelsimaren

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe it, I'm 25 years old and I still love Pokemon! I want to know if there's anyone else who enjoys Pokemon on the Nintendo DS, and would like to play some battles or trade. I just got the Pokedex app for my Lumia 920, and it's really nice too! So PM me so we can play sometime. I am currently playing Platinum, but I can play other editions as well.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe it, I'm 25 years old and I still love Pokemon! I want to know if there's anyone else who enjoys Pokemon on the Nintendo DS, and would like to play some battles or trade. I just got the Pokedex app for my Lumia 920, and it's really nice too! So PM me so we can play sometime. I am currently playing Platinum, but I can play other editions as well.

I'm 40 years old and I like Pokemon LOL... I have a 3DS, but I haven't found the time to sit and play Pokemon in a while. Maybe one day I'll shoot you a PM and we can do it.

Nophix

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I started back up on Pokemon with Sould Silver. LOVE the franchise! And for the record, I'm 31. My wife and I are also avid gamers, and Nintendo fanatics. We have multiple DS's in the house, including my 3DS.

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Pokemon is fun for all ages. :) I own a DS, but it's been broken for a few years... I used to play the Game Boy Sapphire version on the DS.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I used to play them on the emulators. They are the best because you can go 4x the normal speed and beat the game faster. That is why I can't get a handheld gaming whatever. I think a 4x speed button should come standard on the devices to accommodate inpatient people.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077