I'm being bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
OP, stick out the bullying for a couple of more years (and don't be afraid to stand up for yourself). You'll rise above them all.

Years later, they'll be losers and you'll have a life better than anything you could have imagined at age 15. Trust me on this. They bully you because you're different -- you're not mediocre -- and mediocre people generally hate people who excel at something.

The best way to defeat them is to enjoy life and keep moving on towards success, while they stew in their mediocrity.

halimaw96

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Amen to that, some years from now your life will way be better than these kids'.
A lot of folks might not agree with me, but I got bullied in middle school too (chubby Asian, not a good combo) and the philosophy I tended to follow was an eye for an eye. If these kids pick on you and it gets physical, get ready to hit them harder. Yes, you'll get in trouble but it shows them that you're not some pushover.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Bullying is nothing to mess around with. People commit suicide every year because of it. Skip talking to the teacher and go straight to the principal. Get the parents involved. Do not sit there and suffer in silence.

As for not having friends, just be yourself. Always be yourself and do it with confidence. Friends will find you.

And so will the ladies. AM I RIGHT, GUYS! :grin:

ut_jd

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is all really good feedback. People here are right, they are doing this because they think it bothers you and you are weak. If you show them it doesn't bother you and that you are not weak by ignoring it or laughing it off, the reason for their bullying will disappear. As said before, you are probably being bullied because you are a "geek" (aka smarter than them), and they don't like anyone who doesn't fit their average, middle-of-the-road personality and intelligence. Take solace in the fact you will likely be their boss one day! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss