Does anyone want to see a specific brand join Windows Phone 8

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

I would love to see SONY join the windows phone 8 game there design will fit very well with the live tiles. :excited:

If they do join (or any other company what to) I would also like to see some mighty spec like what android getting for next year such as 5 inch 1080p display, S4 PRO quadcore processor, adreno 325 graphics, nice size battery 3000 mah to 3500. Also this specialized screen Dragontail which is suppose to be stronger than corner gorilla 2. :angel:

So what brand will like to entering the game or if they already are what specs are you waiting for before making the plunge. :wink:

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Sony will never join windows phone. The ecosystem Xbox is a direct competitor to the ps3 line.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
This may sound odd, but I'd like to see Pantech join Windows Phone. They make some killer budget hardware. The Pantech Burst had near top tier specs when it launched but was half the price of the top tier phones of the time. It didn't have a ton of bloat ware, and their additions to Android were actually useful and done in a none intrusive way that left you feeling like you were using a near vanilla Android device.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Well you could remove bloatware on an android device so that's not a problem. I mean you can get the burst for $200. That's a good price for a dual core.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

lkbig

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
While I know that Google would never let it happen, I wouldn't mind seeing Motorola come over. If for nothing else but their redonkulus battery life.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Siemens and Blackberry. On a more serious note, I'd like to see Sony join up as well. I was a long time old school diehard Sony Ericsson fan back in the dumbphone days and I would love to use a Sony again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos