How's the weather been for everyone?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

The weather hasn't been very good it either too cold or it rains I'm not too sure which i prefer more :confused:

I live in Britain so typical weather :wink:

I wish it would snow :love:

How is it everywhere else?

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Wet... and a little warm for this time of year.
Missing Winter last year, I really wouldn't mind some nice chilly, blustery days this go around.
Nothing Artic but cold enough to kill all the pollen and bugs that lay dormant in the soil.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I also live in Britain, so yeah it's been the typical weather. It's surprisingly quite warm all of a sudden for this time of year. I'm also hoping for a white Christmas, it just adds to the feeling

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I watched someone buy a Christmas tree in shorts and a t-shirt a few days ago. Kind of weird for NJ. But that guy might've just been crazy. Although it has been a pretty mild winter here so far

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The weather here in Ohio has been really strange. It has only snowed once or twice and they were very light snows, and it has been raining a lot. Yes, the weather is chilly, but not winter cold like Ohio usually is! I want snow this Christmas but it most likely won't happen... I wonder if this is all because of global warming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss