New Year Resolutions

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I used to be able to do them... Learned by accident. That. HURT. But after that point it didn't hurt anymore. Came in handy in martial arts. I can't do em anymore, though...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm a strong believer in: 'People who want to change something, change something, the others make New Year's Resolutions.'

But there are some goals I'd like to reach this year of course, maybe those would count. In my case that would be getting a better position and move to a new flat.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Oh god yes, it really hurts trying to do it!

That actually reminds me of that karate classes i took. We were doing the butterfly. I did but not all the way. The instructor asked me if I had difficulty with it and before I got a chance to say no she put her feet on my knees and stood up straight. While it was hurting I was wondering wondering what she would do if I punched her in the ass.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
That actually reminds me of that karate classes i took. We were doing the butterfly. I did but not all the way. The instructor asked me if I had difficulty with it and before I got a chance to say no she put her feet on my knees and stood up straight. While it was hurting I was wondering wondering what she would do if I punched her in the ass.

I have a few ideas :wink:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Probably snap every single bone in your body.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)