Gorilla Glass 3 thoughts on the matter (apart from the name that sounds funny)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Well it been announce that it going to been shown in CES and most likely be in every device this year apart from budget and maybe mid range mobiles. :angel:

So it suppose to be is a lot stronger with three times more scratch resistant, shows 40 percent less visible scratches and commands a 50 percent overall retained strength increase after glass is damaged. (As you can tell that was not my sentence I used a bit of information of techradar http://www.techradar.com/news/portable-devices/get-ready-for-ultra-scratch-resistant-gorilla-glass-3-1122485 if your interest more about the matter follow the link) :amaze:

So thought about this will be better, what do think needs improving the most, does it make a difference it only glass at the end. :wink:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think GG need a competitor so that they will push the boundary a lot more instead of making slight upgrade unless they prove me wrong with GG3 :wink:However the only competition I know of is dragontrail which produce strong glass which Sony used for some of there smartphones. :wink:

Last edited:

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Grillah glass. You can cook on it after using your beta GPS to get to your destination!

Nokia Drive has actually been good to me lately, but the phone is quite warm after closing it. Also gets warm playing Wordament, but maybe that's just me, on fire.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Grillah glass. You can cook on it after using your beta GPS to get to your destination!

Nokia Drive has actually been good to me lately, but the phone is quite warm after closing it. Also gets warm playing Wordament, but maybe that's just me, on fire.

lmao

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
gorilla glass has competitors. that's why the lumia 900 had scratch resistant glass listed as a spec, but not specifically gorilla glass. gorilla glass does what ot advertises. it is scratch resistant, not scratch proof. early large screen phones that used either standard glass or plastic both scratches far more easily than phones with even original.gorilla glass. Anyone who thinks gorilla glass 2 isn't all its advertised as should look at earlier all touch devices. I think gorilla glass 3 will improve on an already great product.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99