It it just me or......

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Everytime the iPhone 5 commercial, the one about noise cancelling mics, comes on I get really annoyed to where I have to change the channel.....lol

Maestro please......tell the people this tech has been out way before the iPhone 5!

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the tech has been out but not marketed the way Apple is doing now. You have to give it to Apple, they know how to market tech, new or old.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the tech has been out but not marketed the way Apple is doing now. You have to give it to Apple, they know how to market tech, new or old.

true but as a "techie" it just pisses me off lol.

Plus that guys voice in the panoramic shot commercial......cheeeeeeeeeese.......so annoying hahaha

Vheissu

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I have this problem with every Apple commercial especially the ATT ones, they are either so stupid and inane that i can't stand it or just marketing bull**** that i know morons are actually falling for.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have this problem with every Apple commercial especially the ATT ones, they are either so stupid and inane that i can't stand it or just marketing bull**** that i know morons are actually falling for.

i do like the new att iPhone commercials where the serious guy interviews the kids, very funny

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Most Apple commercials get pretty annoying after the first time. The one I hate at the moment is the piano one for the iphad mini

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa