Any Sherlock fan here?

Rob Watt

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes, big fan here, just starting watching Sherlock that I got for Christmas. Enjoyed Elementary recently and also loved the 2 recent films with Robert Downey Jr.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm so on the hipster train here, as I don't know the origins but only really watched the Next Generation Sherlock episodes with Data (yeah, I did!), the two recent movies (I liked the first one, found the second one terribly stupid), Elementary which I enjoy, and of course the genius BBC series.

Won't there be a third season for Sherlock BBC? That would break my heart.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm so on the hipster train here, as I don't know the origins but only really watched the Next Generation Sherlock episodes with Data (yeah, I did!), the two recent movies (I liked the first one, found the second one terribly stupid), Elementary which I enjoy, and of course the genius BBC series.

Won't there be a third season for Sherlock BBC? That would break my heart.

dude 3rd season coming in 2014. Late but its coming.....

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I enjoyed the movies and plan to watch both 'Elementary' and BBC version. I'm actually watching "The Game of Thrones".

When I'm done with that, I'll start one of the two Sherlock series.

gpstrucker

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I've read all of the Holmes stories, multiple times. Enjoy the films (well, not those new ones so much). I suppose being a pipe smoker has something to do with it LOL

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So, I just got to watching the last ep in season 2, and now I have one question: HOW?! Ug, I have to wait for season 3 now.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Arg. Stupid "Hobbit" and "Star Trek: Into Darkness" getting in the way. There are more important things that should be taken care of NOW!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise