What will Facebook announce tomorrow? A facebook phone that runs WP8 or Andriod?

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
What will FB announce tomorrow? Lots of rumors say that it will be a Facebook phone with WP8 or Andriod as an OS. If its a phone, then it should be WP8 because FB and google are competitors and dont think they have a good relation to set a phone with Andriod OS, right?

I wonder...

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
They can totally just take Android and modify it like Amazon does. Google looses out with that method. I don't see in what world they would use WP8.... I don't actually see in what world it makes sense making a phone at all... it's not like they have an Amazon syle business model.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It's probably just a lame messenger app for iPad... though if it also included a Windows Phone one, that would be sweet.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Most likely the messenger app they've been testing. The one that doesn't require a FB account, and competes with WhatsApp.

That would make sense, and I even would like it.

Chatting with people on Facebook without needing Facebook? That sounds good to me. ...at least if they publish a Windows Phone app. Most likely it will be like "Coming to your iOS and Android devices soon!" :smile:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Why would you like it, it will nay be available on iOS, Android and coming soon to BB10

I thought you'll probably read again what you've written and make it more understandable, but in this case I just have to tell you: I have no idea what you want to say with this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos