Why Jessica Alba, why???

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
So, to discuss the background of this terrible development of Jessica Alba switching colors:

Why did she do it? Did she break the red one? Did she experience a hardware failure? Did Microsoft think a white phone would fit her image better and as they are paying here a lot of (PR) money the decide which color she can use? Or did she get bored of the phone and as she is reach as **** she bought just another color? This is the stuff I want to know! :wink:

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
So, to discuss the background of this terrible development of Jessica Alba switching colors:

Why did she do it? Did she break the red one? Did she experience a hardware failure? Did Microsoft think a white phone would fit her image better and as they are paying here a lot of (PR) money the decide which color she can use? Or did she get bored of the phone and as she is reach as **** she bought just another color? This is the stuff I want to know! :wink:

Those are some really great questions! I'm looking through her FB page right now for "research" purposes.

https://www.facebook.com/JessicaAlba

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb