Does anyone use google+ ? Does anyone even understand how it is supposed to work??
    Sent from my Blue AT&T 8x using Board Xpress
    01-24-2013 06:16 PM
    It's like Facebook and Twitter had sex one night... then out popped Google+ ! You can follow me on there, but I'm not as active as I should be. I'm more into Twitter.
    ryker002, Mr.Nuron and 1jaxstate1 like this.
    01-24-2013 06:54 PM
    Yeah I use G+ daily. I have a tee shirt that reads "I am not on facebook"
    01-26-2013 10:44 PM
    I just wish their mobile site didn't suck so bad. I'd use it more if I could access it from my Windows Phone. But yes, I was a part of the Beta, and it's more like Facebook with very good video video conferencing and better event handling. In other words, it's a social networking site that does social better than Facebook.
    01-27-2013 10:30 AM
    Use it all the time. The mobile site just sucks on our windows phones. There is a wrapper app in the store but I'm not paying to use a website.
    01-29-2013 09:06 PM
    I use it. Would use it more if they had a dedicated WP app. Its actually a nice social site with great features.
    01-29-2013 09:15 PM
    I use it, got less then one hundred followers but regardless. I feel like its as stated above a facebook, twitter crossbred. It personalizes your results better with google however, and syncs it over the whole google network which is convenient. I feel when it comes to posts however its more like a professional ecosystem where you can post things that you find interesting, your photography if you do some, or blog on it. Multi purposeful I suppose.
    01-29-2013 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD