Anyone else enjoying the snow in the UK

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Hope everyone enjoying the snow in the UK (well apart from the ice which I properly slip on about 100 times or so :crying:)

Now I would really like it to go away for next year and get a bit warming :smile:

Is it bad in other places of the UK the area I live not to bad but still could be better :wink:

Or where you live :wink:

GraemeT

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
No, I'm not enjoying it at all! I hate the white sh*te. I have trouble getting out of my estate because the council don't clear it or grit it. Yet they still take my money every month (for what - I've never been entirely sure). I hit a pothole on one of the multitude of unrepaired roads near me a few nights ago - blew the tyre out. Thanks guys (so where does my car tax go, out of curiosity?). Everything stops. Getting anywhere or doing anything is difficult. I'm spending a fortune on gas central heating, to which I'm being held ransom. I feel like I'm living in a third world country. Maybe if you're eight years old and you've got a sledge it's great. I'm not and I haven't. Good news is, it's getting warmer (well, less cold). Bad news is, it's going to rain forever. Give me a break!!!

klcow

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Come to Glasgow, totally no snow here at all although the temp is around 0C. Kinda makes me wish there was snow around.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
It started raining early ago this weather to much I can't stand it :straight:

One way ticket to a private island :smile: .......... in my dreams :crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs