Tea or Coffee which do you prefer!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Tea or coffee which do you prefer!?!

For me it got to be tea which I use Twining Everyday Tea bags I use with 2 sugars and milk. :amaze::excited:

I never like coffee just prefer tea :wink:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Never cared for coffee. But I do start the day with a cup of hot tea. Either Lipton's or English Breakfast. And of course being from the south, always can go for some iced tea, sweetened or unsweetened.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Nescafe 3-in-1 or Cappucino in the morning. Green Tea in afternoon to help me relax. Sometimes regular tea with sugar and a bit of milk

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Depends on the time of day. Mornings and early afternoon, black coffee (nothing in it). Late afternoon/early evening/night I like herbal or green teas: hot, unsweetened (sometimes honey in the green tea, but 99% of the time, unsweetened).

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I can't stand coffee. I do drink a lot of sweet tea, as it's the best thing ever. I also like hot tea - mainly black teas with some milk and plenty o' sugar.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Its a tough choice. I drink coffee more often, and truly enjoy a well made cup of coffee, but I also love a glass of tea, hot or iced. I actually drink Iced Tea nearly as often as I drink coffee. Coffee I take with a hit of soy creamer and some blue agave nectar, iced tea can be sweetened or not or with some sort of non-sweet fruit flavor. Hot tea greatly depends on what sort of tea I'm having. Mint tea is straight, Earl Grey can be plain or with milk and sugar depending on the mood, and English Breakfast is great with some milk and sugar.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I love my coffee! In the morning I have 2 cups with a little milk. In the afternoon it's a double shot latte, sometimes a couple more shots. :grin:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
During the day coffee, in the evening and on weekends I like to drink peppermint or other herbal tea. I used to drink more black tea, but at the moment I seldom do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte