SONY PLAYSTATION announcement for 20 February what could it be? :wink:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Very exciting news (well for me anyway :excited:) SONY PLAYSTATION got a large announcement for the 20th February I wonder what it possibly could be hmmmmmmm. ...............

Of course it going to be the next generation of PLAYSTATION name unconfirmed (PS4) :wink: :excited: :love: :shocked:

I think it will come out sometime there Christmas, be priced at roughly ?250 and have cool features such as the new controller having multi touch :excited::excited::excited:

What are you expecting with the next gen, price, specs, games when it comes out?

Link to announcement video below:

#PlayStation2013 - YouTube

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
As an Xbox fan I'm nervous. I have a feeling Sony again will have a more powerful system, except this time they're not using the cell that's hard to program and they'll launch before or at the same time as Xbox.

Should be interesting. I hope they launch at the same time and in kinda glad PS4 will he revealed first. Its best to reveal second I think.

Another thing that concerns me is launch titles. I think PS has an edge there which is huge, especially when they'll probably launch simultaneously

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
As an Xbox fan I'm nervous. I have a feeling Sony again will have a more powerful system, except this time they're not using the cell that's hard to program and they'll launch before or at the same time as Xbox.

Should be interesting. I hope they launch at the same time and in kinda glad PS4 will he revealed first. Its best to reveal second I think.

Another thing that concerns me is launch titles. I think PS has an edge there which is huge, especially when they'll probably launch simultaneously

I guess I am not too worried, I also am more of a Xbox fan but, I have both. Everyone is waiting till E3 (June ?) where it's rumored Microsoft will say about their 720 or what ever it will be called.

On paper the PS3 is a better system but, in most cases, Xbox 360 is far better system. Most game coversions are better on the 360, the on-line system on a PS3 is a joke compared to the 360, sure it's free but, I would rather pay the $35 a year(if you watch internet deals this goes for this price all the time) to use Xbox live.

I will watch, a new system, no matter the price is about the games, unless they have some wow games on release, I wont get one..

Well, if they release a new Uncharted game, Yea, I will have to get one :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited because I have been with PLAYSTATION seen I was kid then went to PS2 than I choice PS3 due to exclusive games and being use to PS2 decided to go for PS3 and of course I didn't want to pay for online ?40 a year. :devil:

I know that not much to pay but I just didn't like the thought of paying for online when PS3 did it for free (we will not mention the scandal which happened which didn't effect me because I join after the hacking :sweaty:

Anyway this is very important to me because more than likely it will properly be my next new console (after I see the price :wink:). That is if it going to be the announcement of the PS4 it more than likely.

My only worry is my PS3 games I have I hope they will do some kind of cloud download so if you have the game it will be able to download onto the PS4 (I think they already announce that they were not going to make it backwards compatible shame :unhappy:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon