The NFL is rigged.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Woah now, he's a very emotional man! He literally just ended the one and only thing he has done his entire life! He has every right to be emotional! Not like he's sulking like Brady does!

That's fair. Still, no more Lewis next year (hopefully).

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I bet Jim Harbaugh was the kind of kid that unplugs the Nintendo when his brother is winning...

I bet you're right. Coach has some form of ADD or something. But then he's an evil genius. Theres something wrong with all of them evil geniuses.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I bet you're right. Coach has some form of ADD or something. But then he's an evil genius. Theres something wrong with all of them evil geniuses.

Jim geeks me out though!
4JCINXy.gif

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: interesting...

I don't mean to attack OP but fans of the losing team usually come out with this type of stuff every year. The fans have the privilege of seeing each play in slow motion, from many different angles. The refs have to make calls at the speed of the game on the spot, from one viewpoint.

I also don't buy that the NFL wanted to draw ratings out of Ray Lewis. Most people dislike Ray Lewis and there are many other players out there that the NFL could make money off of. If the NFL really was that concerned about making money they would be putting New York or Chicago teams in the Superbowl.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Re: interesting...

I don't mean to attack OP but fans of the losing team usually come out with this type of stuff every year. The fans have the privilege of seeing each play in slow motion, from many different angles. The refs have to make calls at the speed of the game on the spot, from one viewpoint.

I also don't buy that the NFL wanted to draw ratings out of Ray Lewis. Most people dislike Ray Lewis and there are many other players out there that the NFL could make money off of. If the NFL really was that concerned about making money they would be putting New York or Chicago teams in the Superbowl.

I know you don't know me, but ive been crying foul since the middle of the season. Way before the loss in the Superbowl. The videos I posted (I found them on yotube, not mine) were published a few weeks before the SB. Never expected the Niners to make the SB. So I wasn't surprised they lost.

Because of the season long W, W, L pattern, I thought the Niner's run wss going to end in the NFC Championship. But since they switched to a Lewis storyline, they needed a good opponent for the Ravens: Harbaugh vs Harbaugh + Ray Lewis.

Last edited:

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad we don't have fans like the soccer hooligans in other countries...that light fires, pollute, pillage, rape and assualt other fans. Oh nevermind...I forgot about Philadelphia.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Off topic, but relevant to the topic. I think horse racing is something that should be looked into for being rigged.

JungleFiene

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
How bout this storyline: the Niners trade Alex Smith to the Jets and makes a SB run. The Niners and Jets faceoff in NY. Smith wins and throws up the middle finger to the team that threw him under the bus.

The only reason that I have a hard time with the conspiracy theory is that the Jets had one of the largest money making players on their team and they still stunk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb