The NFL is rigged.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I would like to add that our coach, Jim Harbaugh, is in on the scam. The whole season it was W, W, L... In each of those 4 losses, he set up the team to lose. In each of those losses the run game stayed under 100yrds. In each of those losses he put it all on the QB (be it Smith or Kaepernick). The Niners are not built like the Patriots or the Saints. The 50% run and 50% pass is what the Niners do best. And the coach knows that. You take away one of those elements, and the Niners are easily beat. It wasn't the defense that took them away, it was play calling.

The NFL and the media already decided that Ray Lewis was the bigger cash cow. But I already saw it coming a few months before the SB. I didn't even think the Niners were going to be in the SB. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning deal. But I guess that will have to wait. Maybe next year? In the meantime, the Niners are due to make another playoff run next year to gain more popularity. The NFL owners wants the $200M they put up for the new Santa Clara stadium back. The only way to get it back is to sell tickets.

edit: Not taking credit for the video. Just agreeing with whomever published it.

Is the NFL Fixed? A look back at the last 10 SuperBowls - YouTube
Is the NFL Fixed? PT 2: A Closer Look at 2012-2013 Season - YouTube

edit2: Feb 9, 2013

Guess who has the easiest schedule in all of NFL in 2013: Denver
Team-by-team strength of schedule for 2013 - NFL.com

Guess who has the easiest schedule in the NFC in 2013: Giants
New York Giants Have NFC’s Easiest Schedule in 2013 | Giants 101 | Sports Media 101

Manning vs Manning Superbowl 2013!

Coincidence? I think not...

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I put the blame on bad officiating, not a conspiracy theory. However, that's happened in the past. There was terrible officiating in that one Super Bowl won by Pittsburgh.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Who wanted to see more of the Niners during regular season? The Niners were given 2 MNF, 2 SNF, and 1 TNF spots in 2012. Those are all primetime and nationally televised. Why? They lost more in 2012 than in 2011. The NFL is trying to get them more popular. I bet those primetime spots go up even further next year. Vegas odds already have the Niners with the best odds to win SB next year. The Ravens, our current champs, are no where near the top. Does that make sense?

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
People think the mobile world is rigged too. Favoritism is shown to Google and Apple. Maybe because they're the front runners at the moment, but I'm not going to cry about it like a 49er fan. I'm just going to hope my tea(WP8) gets their sh*t together for next year.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
My predictions. Ravens win again next year, Flacco finally recognized as elite, Tom Brady cries, Steelers don't make it to playoffs, 49ers lose first game of playoffs, Andrew Luck gets injured and the colts don't make it to playoffs, Tom Brady cries, Ravens break RG3 again and Redskins are forced to replace him with R2D2, Packers lose in the Superbowl to the Ravens, Patriots don't make it to the playoffs, and Tom Brady cries.

Remember these.

PS: Pollard played the Superbowl game with SIX cracked ribs!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Come on next year is going to be Giants Vs Broncos - Superbowl is in New York - This year was brother vs brother head coach next year will be brother vs brother QB. Being a Giants fan I hope the Giants win of course.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
People think the mobile world is rigged too. Favoritism is shown to Google and Apple. Maybe because they're the front runners at the moment, but I'm not going to cry about it like a 49er fan. I'm just going to hope my tea(WP8) gets their sh*t together for next year.
Cry? Hahaha! I wasn't even expecting the Niners to be in the Superbowl. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning year. But the return of Ray Lewis right before the playoff and coincidentally his announcement to retire proved to be higher ratings for the SB. I don't even expect the Niners to win next year. I think the NFL will continue to hype the team up until Santa Clara gets the bid to host the SB.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Come on next year is going to be Giants Vs Broncos - Superbowl is in New York - This year was brother vs brother head coach next year will be brother vs brother QB. Being a Giants fan I hope the Giants win of course.

Could very well be. The SB will be in NY. Perfect time for Manning vs Manning. But it all depends on what people want to see that year. Its all about the ratings.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Cry? Hahaha! I wasn't even expecting the Niners to be in the Superbowl. I thought it was going to be a Manning vs Manning year. But the return of Ray Lewis right before the playoff and coincidentally his announcement to retire proved to be higher ratings for the SB. I don't even expect the Niners to win next year. I think the NFL will continue to hype the team up until Santa Clara gets the bid to host the SB.

I'm sorry, I just fail to see how the NFL can control Flacco's incredible bomb passes, Jone's insane runs, and Boldin's brilliant catches!

Unless of course...
Bridgestone - Performance Football - YouTube

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
My predictions. Ravens win again next year, Flacco finally recognized as elite, Tom Brady cries, Steelers don't make it to playoffs, 49ers lose first game of playoffs, Andrew Luck gets injured and the colts don't make it to playoffs, Tom Brady cries, Ravens break RG3 again and Redskins are forced to replace him with R2D2, Packers lose in the Superbowl to the Ravens, Patriots don't make it to the playoffs, and Tom Brady cries.

Remember these.

PS: Pollard played the Superbowl game with SIX cracked ribs!
You forgot the part where Tom Brady cries. LOL

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The superbowl was a bit dodgy though. Start of the 3rd quater Kickoff return for a 108 yard touchdown SF next series its 3rd and 13 and Kaepernick had just been sacked for a 6 yard loss and was looking shaky. Power goes out for 30 minutes and low and behold the 49ers come back to life. Think the score flattered the 49ers in the end. Game should never have been that close.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
The superbowl was a bit dodgy though. Start of the 3rd quater Kickoff return for a 108 yard touchdown SF next series its 3rd and 13 and Kaepernick had just been sacked for a 6 yard loss and was looking shaky. Power goes out for 30 minutes and low and behold the 49ers come back to life. Think the score flattered the 49ers in the end. Game should never have been that close.
Would've been the most boring SB ever. If it weren't for lights mysteriously going and a huge momentum shift. But in the end, the Ray Lewis story prevails and ends. Good thing too, otherwise, he might come back next year and do more no-apparent-reason crying every time he's in front of a camera.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Would've been the most boring SB ever. If it weren't for lights mysteriously going and a huge momentum shift. But in the end, the Ray Lewis story prevails and ends. Good thing too, otherwise, he might come back next year and do more no-apparent-reason crying every time he's in front of a camera.

Woah now, he's a very emotional man! He literally just ended the one and only thing he has done his entire life! He has every right to be emotional! Not like he's sulking like Brady does!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got to admit even i got chocked up with the kids from Sandy Hook and Jennifer Hudson singing America the Beautiful and I'm 4600 miles away in London.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb