World Baseball Classic

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
World Baseball Classic Fans?

Been watching it around the clock on my iPhone/iPad (boooooooo! You suck with you iOS devices!! :)), and I'm hooked!

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah been following it a bit here and there. Dominican Republic looks strong offensively. Japan and Cuba are always tough too. USA and Mexico go at it tonight so I'll be checking that one out for sure.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah Dickey looked horrible, had nothing on his knuckler and was getting lashed. At least they took care of ITA tonight. Need a solid win vs. Canada tomorrow to cinch it for the next round.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Kind of lopsided when it comes to hitting (Dominican Rep.). Cano is one of my favorite players, so I'm happy.

My sis' (not blood) cousins are the Molina brothers. Definitely rooting for those two to do good.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I'd love to hit up a game at AT&T park, but at $150/ticket for the cheapest seats and trying to bring a family of 4-5, it's just too expensive for my blood.

Talldog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
So last night, ESPN showed the Deportes broadcast of the game between Puerto Rico and The Dominican, with a note on the crawl that you could see the English broadcast on MLB. But when I went to MLB, the game was blacked out, presumably because I live in Connecticut where ESPN is located. I ended up having to watch the game in Spanish, which unfortunately I don't speak. What a major screwup on ESPN's part, although it was kind of fun to watch the Spanish versions of the "This is Sportscenter" commercials.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
So last night, ESPN showed the Deportes broadcast of the game between Puerto Rico and The Dominican, with a note on the crawl that you could see the English broadcast on MLB. But when I went to MLB, the game was blacked out, presumably because I live in Connecticut where ESPN is located. I ended up having to watch the game in Spanish, which unfortunately I don't speak. What a major screwup on ESPN's part, although it was kind of fun to watch the Spanish versions of the "This is Sportscenter" commercials.

I enjoyed it. Nice to see how it's done on Deportes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750