Noticed anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I've actually seen quite a few in public and I'm in the U.S which is a surprise. Just the other day I saw a women snapping photos of her children in apple bees using a 822. I believe that's what it was called, the Verizon exclusive. Not to mention plenty of folks I know have the 920

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't think MSFT paid for placement in Terminator as only fanbois would be able to see the rear of the phone and go "hey, that's a Lumia xxx".
However MSFT are clearly marketing in TV shows like Agents of SHIELD and House of Cards to name a couple.

G.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
2 co-workers have the Cricket Lumia 640 now (they really like them), my local bank customer service lady sports an at&t Lumia 1520. Last May at a Rush concert a girl in front of us at concession was on a Lumia 925.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The only Winphones I know of in use are mine and the ones I have given away to other people.

Actually I never notice what other people are using.
Frankly it doesn't matter to me.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
We went to the hospital one night, then I heard lot of Lumia sounds all over the place, there were 6 of us using Lumia on the waiting line.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Wow, this rapper (R Prophet) on Catfish has a Lumia! It's cool to see that not all people in the industry have iPhones. (in season 4, episode 13)

I'm not going to post each time this happens, but it's interesting.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Given how often I see them on television you'd think WP had a 20% share of the US market.

IRL, I've seen three folks in the office with Lumias. One guy had a 1020 that he replaced within a year because of the app situation. One girl who had a 920, then replaced it with a 520 after it broke. Now there is an intern with a 1520; he loves it and wants to get a Surface Pro 3.

I've also seen Yammer posts from several colleagues asking about support for their Windows Phones. Most of these folks are in India or Europe.

Ian_Superfly

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I’ve seen/met quite a few people working for big German companies that has recently changed from BB to WP.

They are not positive to what they got or the development of WP (talked to like 30-50 people out of 250.000+ so I do not have any statistics)…

Common judgments: "We went from one dead system to another" and "there are no apps at all".
One quite high level IT-manager was so angry that I had to change subject.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs