Noticed anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Probably.
Next thing we know, we'll be exchanging phone numbers, Going out or something.

That would be cute!!

That was an idealistic dream of mine, to have a guy with a Windows phone. Always being the only person who has even heard of one makes that hard though. Lol

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
That would be cute!!

That was an idealistic dream of mine, to have a guy with a Windows phone. Always being the only person who has even heard of one makes that hard though. Lol

Same here.
It would be really nice to have a girl who uses a windows phone. We would compare pics, explore new features, share apps. Play the same games trying to beat each other high scores. And just be. 😊

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hahaha! Oh that escalated pretty quickly.(or not). Never really thought you guys would start talking about us having and raising little things. ��

We sure have digressed from the original topic";^), so let me attempt to get back on topic.

The last time I saw anyone with a Windows Phone was during my last trip to China; I was at a Fair, taking picture of items of interest, and a very nice Chinese person noticed my phone, and it led to a very short, but delightful, appreciation of the other person's choice of phones.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
We sure have digressed from the original topic";^), so let me attempt to get back on topic.

The last time I saw anyone with a Windows Phone was during my last trip to China; I was at a Fair, taking picture of items of interest, and a very nice Chinese person noticed my phone, and it led to a very short, but delightful, appreciation of the other person's choice of phones.

What phone did they have?

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Oh man, I just loved that banter going to and fro... Laura! Come give us back our banter!!!! :(

And Mtf, I officially rechristen you Master Roshi, after this set of exchanges, for anyone who ever used to follow Dragon Ball back in the day. :p

And uhm, was it just me or were Libra and Fire both projecting onto each other here just now! :O :O :O ;)

... Raising little apps together, both of them! Hah! :D

-- W

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I was at my school reunion couple of weeks back... as usual, everyone was using Samsung/android, several iPhones.. Of course we took lotsa group pictures. My 1520 was the only WP in the crowd, I handed it to my buddy, who shouted "This is a bloody Lumia"...
We also had reporters from a local paper taking picts & videos, covering our gathering. ... lo and behold, a video appeared in their website, showing my buddy with the very red 1520 in action...

Sent from mTalk

J Dubbs

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I was actually shopping for a windows phone the other day as a back up phone with a bigger screen than my 520. Honestly you can't find any current NEW windows phones for sale running 8.1 except for some discontinued 520's, the regular 640, and the 600 dollar top tier one. I'm sure if I looked hard enough online I might find a few more mid priced current ones, but they don't seem readily available. They are disappearing. I never really noticed until I started shopping.
Unless they bring out the surface phone, windows phones are dead....you can't use what you can't buy lol.

It does make me wonder tho, why are they still working so hard on W10M if they are killing off their mobile division? I just got another current upgrade build of 10. Maybe there is something to the possible surface phone? :wink:

Werentuckl

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Awww... come on man! Whats a stiletto in the face of some (windows) love, eh? :) :p

On that note, does Libra even wear stilettos. Great. Now I'll spend the rest of my evening doing nothing but. Now I cant get anything done until I get this out of my head. What have you done FIRE29!!! :O :(

*sniff*

-- W

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Seen anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

Oh come on man, stop saying things before she throws a stiletto at my face. ��
Lol. No idea what he's talking about xd

Awww... come on man! Whats a stiletto in the face of some (windows) love, eh? :) :p

On that note, does Libra even wear stilettos. Great. Now I'll spend the rest of my evening doing nothing but. Now I cant get anything done until I get this out of my head. What have you done FIRE29!!! :O :(

*sniff*

-- W
I have no comment, going to let you keep your head there
Because I'm nice...I don't.

Last edited:

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

*sniff*

-- W

Yeah, I thought about that too. But I let it go. 😌
Man, this is the best funniest conversation I had on this forums. 😁😏

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos