Harlem Shake

anon(5503495)

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The stupidest **** I have watched. Blew my mind at how dumb ppl are. First everyone is busy and then dancing all of a sudden? And why do most of those videos have helmets? And why are they all 30 sec videos? Sounds like the Mexican lady is saying terrorist in her language. The crank that soulja boy dance was better and I frickin hate soulja boy,

Doom At Last

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
The stupidest **** I have watched. Blew my mind at how dumb ppl are. First everyone is busy and then dancing all of a sudden? And why do most of those videos have helmets? And why are they all 30 sec videos? Sounds like the Mexican lady is saying terrorist in her language. The crank that soulja boy dance was better and I frickin hate soulja boy,
Grow up.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I saw this a few days ago and then I saw my school is making their own video also saw many other schools,organizations made some. It's interesting to say the least, I just don't get it.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
My place of work wanted to do something similar, called a flash mob. They wanted us to turn up to some random place like a major train station or shopping area. All wearing normal clothes and appearing to be completely in connected and unknown to each other. Then someone cracks on some music and we all have to dance around.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
My place of work wanted to do something similar, called a flash mob. They wanted us to turn up to some random place like a major train station or shopping area. All wearing normal clothes and appearing to be completely in connected and unknown to each other. Then someone cracks on some music and we all have to dance around.
Did you participate?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No... They could not afford enough alcohol to get me to the state that I would dance. And if they could, I would be so tanked that I would not make good publicity.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
These internet memes/fads are getting worse by the day. I always thought flash mobs were stupid and now this is worse.

People will act like fools just to be part of a trend these days. There were fads and trends in the past but nothing as pointless as some of the things we see today.

anon(5503495)

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
These internet memes/fads are getting worse by the day. I always thought flash mobs were stupid and now this is worse.

People will act like fools just to be part of a trend these days. There were fads and trends in the past but nothing as pointless as some of the things we see today.

exactly what I was saying!!! People will do anything to get attention, even if it means looking like complete dumbasses. Pathetic

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

This was pretty stupid I agree. But some flash mob stuff I've seen is pretty great if it's choreographed right. Things like spontaneous Christmas carols is malls, and classical concerts where the musicians join one by one are pretty awesome.

But this borders on idiocy.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll take it that were not talking about milkshakes then :wink:

My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard (had to say it :smile:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb