Box now giving 50GB FREE!!!

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
so apparently if you delete your account your email stays registered and cant even add it to another account. Does anyone know how to unregister your email? Its like said email becomes useless at all for box once used in any manner.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I just signed up for the 25GB deal. I'm tempted to jump on this with a second email account but quite frankly I already have 100+ GBs from various accounts. I'm not sure if I need another one to micro-manage.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok for anybody interested. IF you already signed up for box on a lower gb free plan and want the 50gb plan instead but can't because you've already signed up do this... use another email address to sign up then cancel the account you first had. Then write into the box team asking them to unregister your email address that you canceled. From there you can add it to your new account and if you like set it as your new primary email. Then you've got the 50gb plan on the account you orig had less data with. This is of course if you don't want or need two diff accounts. Just an fyi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99