Hey Guys Xbox OR PS OR PC?

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
just wanna see what teams you guys play for. I own an xbox 360 and currently have 35102 gamerscore :D i also own a ps3 and am a level 4 gamer
Favorite games list:
Mass Effect Series
Dragon age Series
Halo Series
Assassins Creed Series
God of War Series
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Call of duty 4 Modern warfare
Tom Clancy games
Darksiders Series
The Witcher 2
Batman Arkham Series
Deus Ex(wish it were longer)
RED DEAD
Oblivion
Dantes inferno
Fable 1 only
OH AND MINECRAFT!! :winktongue:
I Like to get to know my fellow gamers what are you guys favorite games

Power to the gamers!!:grin:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Xbox 360 and PC for me. I'll list out a few awesome games.

Skyrim [Xbox & PC] *I liked it enough to rebuy on the PC and use with an xbox controller... solely for the mods and game transfers between console and PC*
Trials HD & Trials Evolution
Worms & Worms 2: Armageddon
Geometry Wars 2
SSX Tricky [original Xbox]
Thief: The Dark Project, Thief 2: The Metal Age
System Shock II
StarCraft & StarCraft II
Crackdown (1st one rocked, the 2nd one kinda sucked)
Call of Duty 3 (yep)
Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge, Burnout Paradise
Split/Second
Portal, Portal 2
GTA IV
Frontlines (for the multiplayer)
Mass Effect
Fallout 3

I suck at shooters, but I do enjoy Battlefield 3 and Halo: Reach from time to time. Got them both free from Microsoft (BF3 from ordering the console online, and Reach for participating in one of their dashboard betas)

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Xbox 360 and PC for me. I'll list out a few awesome games.

Skyrim [Xbox & PC] *I liked it enough to rebuy on the PC and use with an xbox controller... solely for the mods and game transfers between console and PC*
Trials HD & Trials Evolution
Worms & Worms 2: Armageddon
Geometry Wars 2
SSX Tricky [original Xbox]
Thief: The Dark Project, Thief 2: The Metal Age
System Shock II
StarCraft & StarCraft II
Crackdown (1st one rocked, the 2nd one kinda sucked)
Call of Duty 3 (yep)
Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge, Burnout Paradise
Split/Second
Portal, Portal 2
GTA IV
Frontlines (for the multiplayer)
Mass Effect
Fallout 3

I suck at shooters, but I do enjoy Battlefield 3 and Halo: Reach from time to time. Got them both free from Microsoft (BF3 from ordering the console online, and Reach for participating in one of their dashboard betas)
cool that's awesome

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
PC till the day I die. Consoles just offer a subpar gaming experience to me. Here's probably about 80% off my collection. Steam Community :: [Gold] Steephill :: Games
My computer is nothing special, i5 2500, 2gb 6870, 8gb 1333 ram. I use an IE3 for my mouse and my keyboard is a CM Storm Quickfire pro. Mech keyboards are amazing!
that's cool I have to disagree with you on the subpar comment. I think think PC gaming is amazing but only if you have the right stuff which not everyone can afford. Once you lose what makes gaming on a PC great its infinitely infuriating. And I have loved Xbox since release.

Marcos Hidalgo

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
PC is the best IMO. I also have an Xbox 360 that I got for free from my parents when they bought some bundled deal at best buy, its pretty cool but I say PC still wins.

My games
PC:
Age of empires 1-3
Ruse
Mass Effect 1-2
Civilization 3-5
World in Conflict
GTA IV
and a bunch bunch more

XBOX 360:
Hal war, and another can't remember which
Zumba
Kinect sports(?)
Fallout new Vegas
And some others I've yet to play.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Miekk4

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Pc gamer here too. My computer is nothing special and I think I need to upgrade my cpu pretty soon (Phenom II 955 4x3,2Ghz, Hd Radeon 7770, 8gb 1866mhz ram, Samsung 830 ssd). I usually play games on Steam. Here is a couple of recent titles I have been playing lately: Dark Souls, Legend of Grimrock, Borderlands 2, Stalker Series, Orcs Must Die 2... I could go on forever:).

There are lots of interesting titles coming to All platforms. Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider are just around the corner and a little later more RPG greatness in the form of Witcher and Dark Souls 2. Can't wait:). ...oh and Trials coming to pc this spring;).

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I like PC gaming but can't afford it. I'm an Xbox guy. I came up on Sega, starting with the original 8-bit Sega Master System and all the way up to the Dreamcast. There was an N64 in there somewhere for Mariokart, Rogue Squadron, and Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, as well as the Mario Party games, which to this day are the only games I can really get my wife to play with me. :p

Anyway, I went with the original Xbox because I never liked Sony's Dual Shock controller. I found the location of the left analog stick below the D-Pad to be awkward. And now I'm on 360, looking forward the whatever they're gonna call the next one!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
PC/Xbox/Wii here

I play the Wii for the Mario stuff
Xbox for things like Halo, Dance Central, Kinect, etc
PC for MMOs such as RS, WoW, as well as some other misc games like RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

Steephill

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
that's cool I have to disagree with you on the subpar comment. I think think PC gaming is amazing but only if you have the right stuff which not everyone can afford. Once you lose what makes gaming on a PC great its infinitely infuriating. And I have loved Xbox since release.
Actually, you can build a good gaming computer for less than $500 or even cheaper if you want a cheap gaming computer. Not to mention games are way cheaper, I got Borderlands 2 only two weeks after it was released for $20. Average price I've payed for a game is probably around $15. My computer cost about $800 to build a year ago, and it absolutely demolished everything at 1280x1080. BF:BC2 60-70 fps, Dota 2 100 fps, Crysis 60 fps, Metro 2033 60fps, etc all the games maxed out. You could easily get away with less specs. I also played with a cheap $5 keyboard for the longest time, and my nice keyboard now cost less than a full priced console game. If you'd really like to learn more about PC gaming, and especially building a cheap computer, I'd suggest looking up TekSyndicate on YouTube.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Actually, you can build a good gaming computer for less than $500
Ehm, say what?! I find that extremely hard to believe... define good. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I'm going to need a little convincing :p The key to a good gaming computer than can run a lot of THE NEWER (recent) good games without being on low to mid graphical settings or having low frame rates is a good graphics card, something that can offload the processing onto a dedicated GPU. I didn't buy top of the line by any means, but when I built my computer I spent $400 on my graphics card alone. It hasn't been upgraded since 2008 so max settings in Skyrim are pretty much impossible to play on, but still...good graphics cards can be expensive. That's not counting a good processor and at least a decent motherboard (and while RAM isn't really too expensive comparatively, you have to factor in that cost, along with a good HDD which should probably be 7,200RPM+). And at least a semi-decent monitor that can keep up with the action on-screen, unless you're assuming that everyone has one of those by now. Oh, and a case to fit it all.

It's running expensive for me to upgrade though. I'm gunning for an i7 Ivy Bridge, good Gigabyte motherboard, and 16Gb RAM (might be a little overkill, I know, but I'm future-proofing) and those 3 parts alone are $589 for what I'm looking at. Fortunately, that should be all I need (well, aside from a new case which I want for aesthetical purposes, and something with much better airflow and space inside)... a buddy is gifting me a graphics card that is much more powerful than mine.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a 360, a Wii, a Wii U, and a 3DS.

Add WP to that too

I thought about a PS3, but its hard enough keeping up with and affording games on the systems I have now.

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
PC gamer here. If you have a good rig then it blows everything else away. Crysis 3 looks amazing on a pc with everything up very high.

Dont get me wrong i do play consoles and i have most and i will get the new ps4 and xbox but im a graphics whore and my pc gives me that fix ;) and i love the mods you can use.

Oddly the wiiu just doesn't interest me. Its one if the only consoles i havnt owned. Its a shame they didn't wait til the end of this year and compete with the big boys.

Im more interested in the Ouya over the wiiu and i cant wait to try out the Oculus Rift with Doom 4. Virtual reality is coming back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss