The Verge is bias against Microsoft

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
<sarcasm>
So, the Verge is biased against Microsoft?! HOLY CRAP! THE SKY IS BLUE, TOO! When did this happen?!?!?!?! Why did no one tell the rest of us?
</sarcasm>

Yeah, I stopped paying much attention to the Verge because they're obviously VERY biased in so many ways.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't pay much attention to the Verge anymore. A site with guys like Josh and Nilay is going to be extremely biased like how it was when they were at Engadget.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
<sarcasm>
So, the Verge is biased against Microsoft?! HOLY CRAP! THE SKY IS BLUE, TOO! When did this happen?!?!?!?! Why did no one tell the rest of us?
</sarcasm>

Yeah, I stopped paying much attention to the Verge because they're obviously VERY biased in so many ways.

I stopped paying attention to all the reviews. They only serve as a basic indicator for new tech for me now. If something takes my interest I always try the device out for myself before buying one and hit the forums for the opinions of my peers.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't listen to the Verge podcasts, but honestly I don't listen to anyone's podcasts since listening or watching someone is such an inefficient means of gathering information-- I can read far faster and skip information I don't find relevant. I don't mind a biased review as long as people recognize their bias and as someone who doesn't work in tech I don't always find the articles in the Verge very helpful. I am not their target audience. I find WPCentral much more accessible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte