The bible/Vikings

abek0

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone watch the bible and Vikings tonight? Honestly, I thought they were both pretty awesome. Both of the shows, can't wait for the next episodes to come.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone watch the bible and Vikings tonight? Honestly, I thought they were both pretty awesome. Both of the shows, can't wait for the next episodes to come.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express
I DVR'd both but didn't watch yet.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am watching the Vikings as I write this..both are great
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I did not watch either of those, but, "Are We Alone, Alien Encounters 2" is on the Science Channel tomorrow night and looks good. :grin:

Pbear74

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
The Bible does a pretty good job of portraying what is in the Bible but it does leave a lot of important parts. Reading the actual Bible will fill in all the important parts that didn't make it in to the series. And it's understandable that it leaves out a lot since they are trying to condense thousands of years of events into a 10 hour series. Still good though.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I DVR'd and watched them both last night! Both awesome shows! The Bible is a little refresher for me, because I get confused between biblical characters. Reminds me of when I was a child, watching the cartoon series, "The Flying House". The Vikings is a little appetizer for the series premier of Game of Thrones! I know it's not related, but same genre. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss