My Favorite Band is...

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The bieber. . . I've got bieber feaver, I kid. Metallica or Alice in chains with Lane Staley of course. Pink Floyd. I just got way to many favorite's to post on here but there's a couple.

Last edited:

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Anna Ternheim and Massive Attack aaaand DJ Krush and DJ Shadow and Rodriguez and The Flow, Elias Hulk, Led Zeppelin, BRMCC, The Future Sound of London, Boards of Canada and Johnny Cash and Public Enemy and Beastie boys and R.E.M. and The KLF and DJ Professor aaand Elvis and Dio and Fastway and RATT aaaaaaand W.A.S.P. and Limp Bizkit......
I can go on, I really love music! Anna Ternheim is my currently discovered hero, she's so great I get emotional just thinking of her. She's a real artist. The KLF have always been heroes, they had so much influence and crazy ideas.....i notice I keep writing...i will just stop here.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I like a lot of different bands/artists from many different genres. If favorite is determined by number of times one has seen a band/artist in concert, then mine would be Nine Inch Nails.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I don't think I have one favorite anymore. That's why I like music apps like Nokia Music that have Mix Radio features. I'll just choose the genre im in the mood for and like to discover new songs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes