Friend in a coma and not waking up

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My brother's friend hit his head really hard on the asphalt, and has been in a coma for hours and hasn't woken up. Doctors say he might die.

Please give prayers everyone. We can only hope. He has been a good kid, and just got into many great colleges and universities, and his life shouldn't end here.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
My brother's friend hit his head really hard on the asphalt, and has been in a coma for hours and hasn't woken up. Doctors say he might die.

Please give prayers everyone. We can only hope. He has been a good kid, and just got into many great colleges and universities, and his life shouldn't end here.

Though I am an atheist, I pray for him. And I wish the best for his recovery. May god bring him back to his full life. Amen.

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
He isn't getting better, and his family might take him off life support soon. If they do, he will die.

Let's pray.. But we also have to remember that if its God's plan/will for him to die, we have to accept it. He is the only one that knows what's best for everyone of us.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Best wishes to him. I just had a friend who passed away after hitting his head in a vehicular accident. He was brain dead and they had him on life support. He did not make it.

I too, was in an accident recently and hit my head. The brain is so delicate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers