MySpace Refresh = Xbox Music + Zune Social

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
When it comes to apps, I am really into streaming music. I don't like to download or purchase and would rather pay a fee for monthly streaming to discover new music. Then I posted a screenshot of Xbox Music player with JT's new album playing on my Facebook timeline and one of my friends commented and asked if it was the new myspace interface. I didn't even know that site was still around. So I went and checked it out and signed up. I am absolutely impressed with the new site and what its all about. Its mostly about music and discovering new artists! And the interface looks like it was made for Windows 8! Anyway, I was just looking for some tips on how to make the best use of myspace, as I am still trying to learn.

This a screenshot of my profile. Please feel free to connect! I'd love to listen to your mixes or simply check out what you're in the mood for, for the day. I'm tired of just listening to just Hip-Hop. I'm all about discovering new tracks and genres!

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: MySpace refresh

JT has a lot of work to do to change MySpace's reputation. Users won't return until then.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site

Oh? JT owns MySpace now? Interesting! His new album seems to be hit, so hopefully he can use that to his advantage.

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

Honestly, I think it would be quite smart for MySpace to make a Windows Phone and Windows 8 app, considering their new "metro" interface--which all of use WP users love. I bet, a large number of WP users would actually go out and make a new MySpace account just to use the beautiful "metro" app because it appeals to us. On the other hand, if they make an Android app, many android users, especially the hardcore ones, really dislike "metro" and Windows 8 etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if MySpace actually made a comeback and becomes the social media network for WP and W8 users to connect. I know that's far fetched by that'd be wicked wouldn't it?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site

They need to at least tweak the web interface a little more. Some controls are a tad too small to be used effectively on smaller touchscreens like the Surface or iPads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross