Visit site
diehard2.jpg

James Shigeta passes at 81...
Great actor very long career.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks legit, all the news stations in Seattle blew up my iphone with notifications... CNN has reported it as well.

Just saw it on CNN as well. I don't usually get upset at celebrity news but this one hurts. May he RIP now. We need to get serious about the mental health debate.

Sent from my LG G-Pro via the WPCentral Android app

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Dead Poets, Best of Times, Good Will Hunting, Hook, and others....nostalgia creeping in as I look back on my late teens through my 20's during the 90's. It was subtle, but some of his movies really affected me.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Dead Poets, Best of Times, Good Will Hunting, Hook, and others....nostalgia creeping in as I look back on my late teens through my 20's during the 90's. It was subtle, but some of his movies really affected me.

Awakenings, Popeye...
Just watched these about 2 weeks ago.

Still in shock here...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Awakenings, Popeye...
Just watched these about 2 weeks ago.

Still in shock here...

Loved Awakenings. Didn't care for Popeye, but I think it was because of the actress who played Olive Oil...I don't like her. ha ha I appreciated his spot-on portrayal of the sailor man, however. If I had to pick, I'd say Good Will Hunting and Best of Times are a couple of my favorites. But, there are so many to choose from.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Mentioned this on another thread. You want to see Mr. Williams at his absolute finest, You Tube "Robin Williams Golf", and then just sit back. His bit as a drunk Scottish man who invents Golf is just pee your shorts funny.

"Good Morning Vietnam" isn't just one of my favorite Robin Williams movies, it is one of my favorite movies period.

Terrible way to lose someone so many people appreciated. Made me very sad.

Please, if ANYONE on these threads feels depressed, do not keep it to yourself. If a beloved talent like Mr. Williams got bested by it, we all need to take it serious.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Mentioned this on another thread. You want to see Mr. Williams at his absolute finest, You Tube "Robin Williams Golf", and then just sit back. His bit as a drunk Scottish man who invents Golf is just pee your shorts funny.

"Good Morning Vietnam" isn't just one of my favorite Robin Williams movies, it is one of my favorite movies period.

Terrible way to lose someone so many people appreciated. Made me very sad.

Please, if ANYONE on these threads feels depressed, do not keep it to yourself. If a beloved talent like Mr. Williams got bested by it, we all need to take it serious.

If you want to soil yourself laughing, look up the "Inside the Actor's Studio" episode he did. There are YouTube clips of the scarf skit - improv genius.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo