Celebrity Obituary thread

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Guytronic just a quick one for you (also for others liking posts in this thread). They are sad things that people are dead but, you like almost every post. I just cant like any on this thread, as I kind of feel that I would be saying "I like the fact that they are dead"....

Am I looking at this wrong ?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Guytronic just a quick one for you (also for others liking posts in this thread). They are sad things that people are dead but, you like almost every post. I just cant like any on this thread, as I kind of feel that I would be saying "I like the fact that they are dead"....

Well since the thanks option is gone.
All I have left is the like button to notify the OP that I have paid attention to the news.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well since the thanks option is gone.
All I have left is the like button to notify the OP that I have paid attention to the news.
It's more about liking the fact that someone informed you of the celebrity's passing, which you are thankful to know, since you might not have known otherwise, especially in the case of some of the folks being from niches.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs