What's the Stupidest thing you have had said or asked about your Windows phone?

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
This reactions are nothing.

Just come to India and ask for windows phone at local stores..

First reaction: what?

After clarification about Nokia lumia.

They tell please don't buy, look at android phone they are so beautiful... I look them with a pokerface.

I think someone should make a live video on this, i bet all local stores will react this way.

Sent from my L625

HeyItsSerelet

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Before I got my Lumia 920 last year, I was telling my friends on how I planner to get a windows phone. They laughed in my face
Girl: Have you ever used an iPhone?
Me: Yeah, both my parents have iPhone 5 and I have an iPod touch
girl: iPhone and iPod touch aren't even the same thing why dont you just get an iphone
me: I dont want an iPhone..
her: what kind of person doesn't want an iPhone?!?!
me: um...i really dont like them
her: what's wrong with you? That phone is probably not even good.
me: have you even used it?
girl: its not an iPhone so whatever
my whole family is full of iSheep too >_> I just had my aunt tell my mom 5 minutes ago she would give her money to get rid of her Surface Pro and buy a quality apple product

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I was talking to a girl on the bus the other day,
" what phone is that?"
"lumia 620"
"oh a windows phone, no apps sorry, you don't even have insta-"
*shows instagram*
"kik"
*shows kik*
"skype"
*shows skype*
"viber"
*shows viber*
"keek"
*shows keek*
"how much did you get it for?"
"?130"
"I'm definitely getting one for christmas"
*sigh* I love having a windows phone

Last edited:

nithin r

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
This reactions are nothing.

Just come to India and ask for windows phone at local stores..

First reaction: what?

After clarification about Nokia lumia.

They tell please don't buy, look at android phone they are so beautiful... I look them with a pokerface.

I think someone should make a live video on this, i bet all local stores will react this way.

Sent from my L625

but this is a different case in mine as they only suggest me to choose a lumia 520 over android

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I was talking to a girl on the bus the other day,
" what phone is that?"
"lumia 620"
"oh a windows phone, no apps sorry, you don't even have insta-"
*shows instagram*
"kik"
*shows kik*
"skype"
*shows skype*
"viber"
*shows viber*
"keek"
*shows kik*
"how much did you get it for?"
"?130"
"I'm definitely getting one for christmas"
*sigh* I love having a windows phone

You said kik twice

SIMONator24

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Lol, instagram was a long while available (6tag and instagram beta), what's the next excuse?

Btw when I got my new Ativ S, a friend asked if it's possible to download apps... I said yes of course, why would I (14 years) buy a phone when you can't download apps? Then he asked what are these squares, i said it's my startscreen with live tiles and explained what they do. Then he asked where I can find the app list, I showed that to him and said it was a really cool phone. But he bought an android phone a month ago so he was angry that he didn't get a WP :) Btw sorry for my english, I'm from the Netherlands

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Lol, instagram was a long while available (6tag and instagram beta), what's the next excuse?

Btw when I got my new Ativ S, a friend asked if it's possible to download apps... I said yes of course, why would I (14 years) buy a phone when you can't download apps? Then he asked what are these squares, i said it's my startscreen with live tiles and explained what they do. Then he asked where I can find the app list, I showed that to him and said it was a really cool phone. But he bought an android phone a month ago so he was angry that he didn't get a WP :) Btw sorry for my english, I'm from the Netherlands

Haha "can you download apps??"

Ook Nederlands :D

Wilguens Joachin

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the NL1520 so you can imagine the stuff i hear. I always get these questions, "omg, is that a phone?". "what kind of phone is that, it's huge". My coworkers at work are always making fun of me saying that i have a tv screen in my pocket.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
A few I've heard while out and about:

Does it work with Google Play?
How do you get Google on it?
I can't figure Windows out?
Does it work on Android?
Does Nokia make iPhones?

If someone isn't into smartphones at all the questions would of course be very amusing to someone who is a tech-junkie.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
If the iPhone was introduced to the market today it would be a laughing stock. Sheeple only buy it now because of brand recognition. Its only a matter of time before WP takes its rightful place at the top.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss