What is the weirdest video you've ever watched on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
i dont have anything...but i dont think its required...im going to work now. I must say pickle surprise has to be the worst by far so far. Can we turn this into a poll? hahaha

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I can't post the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Let's just say that it involved two true hermaphrodites and was authenticated as being 100% real.

mr.nielsen

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Chris Cunningham makes a lot of really weird (and amazing, totally creative) videos - look for them on youtube (if you really must ;o). Be warned though, that watching a certain video he made which looks like it was shot with night vision, will eat your soul and permanently take away your innocence....

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
The guy who shoots himself in the holding room at the police station. Or the guy with the remote controlled bomb vest sitting on the lawn as it goes off.

Probably the first one.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Chris Cunningham makes a lot of really weird (and amazing, totally creative) videos - look for them on youtube (if you really must ;o). Be warned though, that watching a certain video he made which looks like it was shot with night vision, will eat your soul and permanently take away your innocence....

omg, curiosity has killed the cat... ouch.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3