Doctor Who themed Lumias

Ridlah

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
In celebration of Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary I thought it would be a great idea for Nokia to theme their phones with the franchise of the show. Just like the popular batman themed Lumia 900 800 and 710, nokia should do the same with current devices, and devices to come this summer and fall. Nokia should sell back covers for existing devices like the 820 so that current customers and snap in the new cover and feel like they have a new phone. Nokia could also have a doctor who hub application with wallpapers and trailers of the 50th anniversary. The release of Doctor who themed phones would also be complimented by the upcoming bbc iplayer app that is said to come within months.

Feel free to suggest ideas of Doctor Who themed lumias, i would like to see tardis blue color, or maybe a bow tie or tardis on the back.

Attachments

• tardisblue820.png
    tardisblue820.png
    206 KB · Views: 56

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Great idea. And even custom cases to celebrate it. Would love to see a tardis blue back for my Lumia 620 !
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex beta

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would like to have David Tennant with the tardis behind him as a cover or as a live tile that would be cool. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb