Guide: How to upload images to Instagram (without Instagraph)

illegaloperation

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
This guide will allow you to upload photos from your Windows Phone without any third-party apps. This guide requires a PC.

Connect your Windows Phone to your PC and copy "Camera Roll" to my Pictures

You will need BlueStacks which can be obtain from here: Run Mobile Apps on Windows PC or Mac with BlueStacks | Android App Player

You'll need to now install Instagram.

51sdbb.png
qx704x.png

Now, install ES File Explorer

{upload error}

Now, both Instagram and ES File Explorer should be installed.

t66qt2.png

Launch Instagram. Log in to Instagram. If you don't have an Instagram account, you may create one.

0V4QouP.jpg

Follow the blue arrow, then the red arrow.

2610oc7.png

Click on "Camera Settings"

34oslg8.png

Uncheck "Use Instagram's Advanced Cameras" then press camera button.

33vkvas.png

Select "Photo Gallery"

2heh5ic.png

Select "ES File Explorer"

2r5xo42.png

Go to "bstfolder"

wm1k09.png

Then go to "Pictures"

2rxxqj5.png

Select "Camera Roll"

5508qh.png

Select photo you want to upload

2075get.png

Crop photo and apply effects

d8emv.png

Finally, upload to Intagram

eur9yu.png

Last edited:

expectafight

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
jeez if people are going to take my idea, at least do it right. download instafit free and an email program. bluestacks has a difficult time identifying new pictures so emailing the picture is the fastest way. outlook.com app in android sucks but its effective. open with the standard gallery, then share to instafit free, then share to instagram. no stupid cropping needed.

been doing this since the windows 8 release preview...

and i still bought instagraph and tagged my upload with #2instawithlove. support hard working devs

akshatm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Good guide. I usually just take my pictures and then go download them through skydrive on my iPad, and upload from there.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
so what do u do when it wont let u install bluestacks it says my graphics driver needs to be updated but its up to date, I had it installed before I upgraded this laptop to windows 8 no problems after the 8 update I haven't been able to run bluestacks at all

screenshot

Screenshot (77).jpg

kittananj

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
SkyDrive is my assistant.

I'm using BlueStacks too. But I use my SkyDrive to upload my photos from my Lumia 920 to my computer. And I turn on the auto upload. It's very simple and easy to use it.

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I installed this and it works fine for the most part. However, sometimes after I apply a filter to a photo and go to proceed to the next step to upload, it just says "Processing" and doesn't do anything and goes back to the home page. Anyone else have the same issue?

Moustache321

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
TempestuousNewt I had the same problem and I solved it by going in the Bluestacks settings and chanching the "mobile version for Instagram used" to "tablet version"

jMawl

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I installed this and it works fine for the most part. However, sometimes after I apply a filter to a photo and go to proceed to the next step to upload, it just says "Processing" and doesn't do anything and goes back to the home page. Anyone else have the same issue?

I have this issue. Did you ever find a solution.

FrostedS0ulz

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey, this works great, up until i go to apply a filter. When i upload the photo and click next, it's stuck on a loading screen and won't let me apply a filter. Help!! I need a solution to this soon!!

ali2mdj

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
This website deskgram.com upload images to Instagram from PC. Easiest way to use. just download driver and little app and start uploading images, like unlike, follow unfollow and many more.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720