08-11-2014 09:47 PM
67 123
tools
    lol. Ok. "Boy, don't let me catch you doing anything you're not supposed to do."
    LOL! I've heard that one before...well minus the boy part! ;) I also heard this one alot " Two wrongs don't make a right!"
    04-19-2013 11:15 PM
    I'll give you something to cry about.
    04-20-2013 04:40 AM
    I'll give you something to cry about.
    ^This. The version of this I used to hear was: "Stop crying OR I'll give you something to cry about!" This was after I was fussing over some kids stuff when I was really small. Lol @Parents.
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    04-20-2013 07:19 AM
    ^This. The version of this I used to hear was: "Stop crying OR I'll give you something to cry about!" This was after I was fussing over some kids stuff when I was really small. Lol @Parents.
    Lol!!! I forgot about that one!!!
    04-20-2013 07:50 AM
    TODAYS TOPIC: KIDS SAY THE DARNEST THINGS: WP EDITION! What is the funniest thing that your child or someone else's child has said to you? :)
    04-22-2013 10:34 AM
    You eat a lot don't you (I start to cry)
    peacefulberry likes this.
    04-22-2013 11:12 AM
    You eat a lot don't you (I start to cry)
    I'm sorry! I heard a toddler just start singing the fat song (one word song of "fat" using their own melody) while playing with someone 's stomach! ...and I'm thinking that's just cruel! But a 3 yr old doesn't get that! Lol!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    04-22-2013 11:51 AM
    Good morning....TODAYS TOPIC: Favorite Food! What is your favorite food or meal? (Getting hungry just thinking about all of your answers! Lol!)
    04-25-2013 08:35 AM
    Good morning....TODAYS TOPIC: Favorite Food! What is your favorite food or meal? (Getting hungry just thinking about all of your answers! Lol!)
    How about all of them?

Seriously though, BBQ Beef Brisket from Jack's Old South in Georgia. I've been fortunate to have that at the Big Apple BBQ festival every June NYC. But besides that, I like Cuban, Spanish Caribbean, English Caribbean and Ethiopian stuffs.
    04-25-2013 06:29 PM
    How about all of them?

Seriously though, BBQ Beef Brisket from Jack's Old South in Georgia. I've been fortunate to have that at the Big Apple BBQ festival every June NYC. But besides that, I like Cuban, Spanish Caribbean, English Caribbean and Ethiopian stuffs.
    Mmmm...i could eat injera (Ethiopian bread) with every meal!!! I love Ethiopian food, and the bere bere (don't know if I'm spelling it right) seasoning is soooo good! :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-25-2013 07:03 PM
    Naan and injera. The best breads ever made.
    04-29-2013 11:09 AM
    McDonalds double mcmuffin with a harsh brown.
    05-01-2013 12:50 AM
    Buffalo chicken wings xxx hot sauce 😈
    05-01-2013 05:02 AM
    Buffalo chicken wings xxx hot sauce 😈
    I was in a place in NJ that served the "Wings of Death". They made me sign a health care waiver and all. Surprisingly I survived just fine...all I got was a SMH from my GF at the time and some cheap praise from the waitress. You figured they'd give put a free t-shirt, but noooo....
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    05-01-2013 09:42 AM
    I was in a place in NJ that served the "Wings of Death". They made me sign a health care waiver and all. Surprisingly I survived just fine...all I got was a SMH from my GF at the time and some cheap praise from the waitress. You figured they'd give put a free t-shirt, but noooo....
    Yes I would think you should have received a t-shirt saying "i survived the wings of death" I must say I had to sign a waiver at a joint called"cluck you" almost killed my daughters boyfriend with the wing sauce. I guess that's why they never did get married.
    05-01-2013 06:08 PM
    I was going to ask you if they really made you sign a waiver but I see someone else said the same thing! :)
    05-01-2013 07:40 PM
    Yup. I guess they were the "wings that most people were scared to try based on the name only" than the true "wings of death"...hence no prize.
    05-02-2013 06:54 AM
    GOOD AFTERNOON: TODAYS TOPIC: WEEKEND FUN! Any fun or exciting plans this weekend? :)
    05-03-2013 12:29 PM
    GOOD AFTERNOON: TODAYS TOPIC: WEEKEND FUN! Any fun or exciting plans this weekend? :)
    Trying to get a used 8X to go along with my 810...(that didn't happen). And more importantly, catching up with all the moms in my life on Sunday...
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 05-10-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    05-10-2013 10:44 AM
    Spend the day with mother on her day and listening to her say you don't visit me enough.! Love ya mom. Lets all put our phones down and spend some quality time with her.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-10-2013 06:16 PM
    Think I will work and kill off Saturday, then call my Mother on Sunday. Sent her flowers on Mothers Day for the first time ever in our 43 year relationship. Hope that bumps me to top of the "preferred kid" list over my Brother and Sister......
    05-11-2013 12:35 PM
    Anyone want to resurrect this thread? (Can you tell I'm bored? Lol) If so...here's a new topic: WHAT'S THE BEST SURPRISE YOU'VE EVER HAD?
    08-02-2014 02:30 PM
    Anyone want to resurrect this thread? (Can you tell I'm bored? Lol) If so...here's a new topic: WHAT'S THE BEST SURPRISE YOU'VE EVER HAD?
    One of my ex's threw a great surprise birthday party. I spent the vacation by her family at the time we were dating and she gathered a small group of people in a crowded restaurant. They sang a little bit and it was a great evening. Even though we've broken up since for many years, it's still a highlight moment for me.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    peacefulberry likes this.
    08-03-2014 07:07 AM
    New topic... What's your favorite season (summer, winter, spring or fall and why?)

peacefulberry and Guytronic like this.
    08-03-2014 07:08 AM
    New topic... What's your favorite season (summer, winter, spring or fall and why?)

I love summer! Mainly because i feel like its the "halftime" of the year! Lol. Its time to regroup, enjoy warm weather, vacations...it just seems like a happy season. 😊
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-03-2014 10:49 AM
67 123