Good Morning...New Day, New Topic

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
You eat a lot don't you (I start to cry) :crying:

I'm sorry! I heard a toddler just start singing the fat song (one word song of "fat" using their own melody) while playing with someone 's stomach! ...and I'm thinking that's just cruel! But a 3 yr old doesn't get that! Lol!

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Good morning....TODAYS TOPIC: Favorite Food! What is your favorite food or meal? (Getting hungry just thinking about all of your answers! Lol!)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Good morning....TODAYS TOPIC: Favorite Food! What is your favorite food or meal? (Getting hungry just thinking about all of your answers! Lol!)

How about all of them?

Seriously though, BBQ Beef Brisket from Jack's Old South in Georgia. I've been fortunate to have that at the Big Apple BBQ festival every June NYC. But besides that, I like Cuban, Spanish Caribbean, English Caribbean and Ethiopian stuffs.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
How about all of them?

Seriously though, BBQ Beef Brisket from Jack's Old South in Georgia. I've been fortunate to have that at the Big Apple BBQ festival every June NYC. But besides that, I like Cuban, Spanish Caribbean, English Caribbean and Ethiopian stuffs.

Mmmm...i could eat injera (Ethiopian bread) with every meal!!! I love Ethiopian food, and the bere bere (don't know if I'm spelling it right) seasoning is soooo good! :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Buffalo chicken wings xxx hot sauce 😈

I was in a place in NJ that served the "Wings of Death". They made me sign a health care waiver and all. Surprisingly I survived just fine...all I got was a SMH from my GF at the time and some cheap praise from the waitress. You figured they'd give put a free t-shirt, but noooo....

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I was in a place in NJ that served the "Wings of Death". They made me sign a health care waiver and all. Surprisingly I survived just fine...all I got was a SMH from my GF at the time and some cheap praise from the waitress. You figured they'd give put a free t-shirt, but noooo....

Yes I would think you should have received a t-shirt saying "i survived the wings of death" I must say I had to sign a waiver at a joint called"cluck you" almost killed my daughters boyfriend with the wing sauce. I guess that's why they never did get married.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte