Good Morning...New Day, New Topic

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
New day, new topic....

Delivery service snafus...

USPS did not update tracking info, PayPal and eBay screwed me over and took $200 from my account and gave it to buyer. For what it's worth, seller never responded to my emails, I think he is $200 richer and has a damn good phone! What the freak!

Uh oh! I've heard so many horror stories on ebay from sellers! Between the policies, sellers fees, and paypal fees I just don't see how anyone makes money.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That's rough. It is always why I'm wary of online dealing. There are some people who will always troll to take advantage of a situation, especially in this ****** economy. I would have certainly cursed if that happened to me...

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
New topic: what's your favorite summer memory?

Mine is very simple. As a young teen (12-14) I can remember going to visit my grand aunt's house in the summer. One day my cousin and I decided to make a hammock in one of the fruit trees that grew behind my grand aunt's house. So we climbed the tree, and picked two sets of sturdy branches to use for our hammocks. We got four pairs of very sturdy sacks used to carry large grains of rice (you know, those same ones you used for sack races as a kid), some very strong rope and we strung them between both pairs of branches. It was a great spot to go climb the tree and get a summer afternoon nap in, especially when the cool breeze flowed down from the nearby mountains. Since we strung our hammocks in a plum tree, the best part was when it bore fruit and you could lazily sit in the hammock, reach up and pick plums to eat. Good times indeed...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
As an even younger kids climbing the various fruit trees in my grandfather's backyard and wasting away hours in them and yes eating some really good fruit, especially guavas...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As an even younger kids climbing the various fruit trees in my grandfather's backyard and wasting away hours in them and yes eating some really good fruit, especially guavas...

Guavas are the Truth...when I went to my grand aunt's house for the summer as a child, she had a neighbor who lived a quarter mile a way who made the meanest guava jams ever...you spread that over a piece of hot, freshly baked bread and you were as happy as a pig in A-Grade slop...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Guavas are the Truth...when I went to my grand aunt's house for the summer as a child, she had a neighbor who lived a quarter mile a way who made the meanest guava jams ever...you spread that over a piece of hot, freshly baked bread and you were as happy as a pig in A-Grade slop...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Yummy. I love eating the white ones raw with a bit of salt. And like fresh guava juice made from the pink guavas....I even had a guava tree in Phoenix, AZ....damn I miss my backyard in that house...

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Yummy. I love eating the white ones raw with a bit of salt. And like fresh guava juice made from the pink guavas....I even had a guava tree in Phoenix, AZ....damn I miss my backyard in that house...

I like pink guava soda! :) My favorite summer memory is spending time with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. So many unforgettable memories!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro