Surface phone revealed!

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well not exactly :p But I love his concept. I LOVE the Notification center and app list features. What do you guys think? Is this possible?

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
guess his trick worked though....that concept is pretty good!!!!!!!! loved the notification part as well as the new app menu...possible?? maybe...will it happen? wont keep my hopes up....

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
lol Well some of that was looking pretty realistic, then it got into Flying Car territory, which is probably about the same time it'll arrive. Some cool ideas in there i guess though.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Also got reeled into this thread :p but it was worth it I guess. It's a nice concept overall. Notification and app list looked clean and were in line with the WP UI.

The buttons at the bottom look inconveniently tight to the bottom and look difficult to press with one hand. In fairness, it is just a concept. Perhaps software buttons would make sense and fit better with the design?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You con!
However, amazing concept. Lumia on WP9 should at least adapt that theme of colours by mood. Pretty neat. Also, notification centre, app list - creative idea!

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry lol but that's how marketing works these days, isn't it?
Anyway, I'm glad you like it. And if one feature should come to WP 8.1 I vote & hope for Notification System (but i want the app list too D:)
Do you think a phone that can change his color is possible? I think the corners could be made out of something transparent and some lights well light it... But it would mean TONS OF BATTERY Drain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte