The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Scenario:

Its mid November and you're walking down your street as you pass the Pretzel Vendor you always wish good morning to. As you pay for your coffee and morning pretzel a very strange shadow seems to cast itself over the street. You then hear a faint buzzing noise and can't help but think that its way past the season for bees and wasps. You look up and see a blimp among the thick cloud cover. You then wonder if the city is planning some sort of parade.

A faint flash and a terrifying boom later stuns you as you watch the edifice of glass building explode. Jagged, charred metal spindles outwardly as screams and gasps reverberate through the air. More zeppelins emerge lazily out of the cloud cover like bloated harbingers of your destruction. Flashes and thunderous roars among the clouds proliferate like a summer storm front. The Pretzel Vendor smacks you out of a stupor and tells you to run for cover as he hurriedly packs up his cart. Before hiding underneath a bush, you shake the incredulous image of a building floating in the sky...

What do you think happens? I'm curious and this is an open discussion into Bioshock Infinite. Please note the full storyline may be discussed here so SPOILERS ARE PROBABLE. Please be respectful and provide intelligent insight!
    Last edited by HeyCori; 04-14-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: darn typos! also I could not fit the entirety of my Topic Title... "by the seccesionist forces of Columbia" [Title length H.C.]
    04-14-2013 12:49 AM
    Shake off the dillusion and starting tomorrow, buy your pretzel and coffee elsewhere?

Well written, but IMHO blimps just aren't credible as harbingers of destruction. Is it possibly a dicepticon blimp?

Sorry, not a very intelligent comment, I know...
    04-14-2013 01:13 AM
    I guess they wouldn't be credible as harbingers of destruction, but we would have to infer on the state of that New York of the game opposed to our own reality. DId planes exist in the game's reality of New York?

And don't worry. Maybe I should scratch the intelligent comment quip. When I wrote that I meant explaining the science of stuff, like would Columbia give off a radar signature and what would it look like. Would it be feasible to shoot down columbia over new york? etc
    04-14-2013 01:31 AM