04-26-2013 10:50 AM
66 123
tools
    Day to day.
    Alone in my left pocket e naturel.

At work.
    Alone in left pocket protected by a Golla Amazon.
    04-20-2013 03:20 PM
    Right front pocket, screen in, top down and all by itself. No case. Charge it every nite and keep the screen clean at all times.
    Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
    Exactly the same way I treat it and how I keep in my pocket
    irvin792 likes this.
    04-20-2013 03:35 PM
    it gets a pocket all to itself but sometimes i dont care. i dont ise any protector or something. i never clean the screen. i throw my phone when i want to. this is how i try to kill my android phone.

sent by GT-I5510
    04-20-2013 03:41 PM
    I don't use a screen protector or a case, has it's own jeans pocket, sometimes I use it with medical powdered gloves ( dentist with htc 8x ) u can imagine how dusty it becomes..
    sometimes I get really nervous then I throw my phone once I end the call, then it becomes old to me, repeated scenario with all smartphones I got..

in the car it lays in the cup holder, I prefer to put it on a napkin or piece of cloth to avoid scratches, however the corners are somewhat pealed off ..
    04-20-2013 03:51 PM
    Exactly the same way I treat it and how I keep in my pocket
    word!
    04-20-2013 04:19 PM
    Screen protector, case when on the move, charge at night, it's part of the family!
    04-21-2013 05:53 AM
    Rocking a Lumia 710 with 7.8 from Singapore. For me, its dropping phones on tables, throwing into the air when I'm bored, and exposing it to rain when I use it during rainy conditions. Phone was replaced once by Nokia Care (broken power and volume buttons and cracked screen). Have an official Nokia bumper case and a free screen protector from servicing. Charged either every night or twice a day. Rarely clean my phone screen (though I do try to get the bubbles out of my screen protector, but then again it was free so can't expect too much). Back cover has a hell lot of scratches. Luckily its replacable.
    And I remember once I was really angry, I threw my Lumia at that person's head. Missed and got his wrist though :). Surprisingly the phone suffered no damage
    Disclaimer: I actually do these things. No kidding.
    04-21-2013 06:13 AM
    My 8X had been an advancement or my HD7 surprisingly. My phones naked, always in the rain/snow. Come with me for my speaker in the shower (verrrrry hot, so it produces enough steam to fill second floor) dropped it 3 times from eye level and once a week at least from pockets when I'm sitting. Goes to work with me, charge once a day. Still going strong.
    04-21-2013 07:47 AM
    My 8X had been an advancement or my HD7 surprisingly. My phones naked, always in the rain/snow. Come with me for my speaker in the shower (verrrrry hot, so it produces enough steam to fill second floor) dropped it 3 times from eye level and once a week at least from pockets when I'm sitting. Goes to work with me, charge once a day. Still going strong.
    I hope you meant that you take the phone with you in the bathroom when you shower...and not into the actual shower. (This makes me nervous! Lol!) :|
    04-21-2013 11:53 AM
    I was showering at the gym about a month ago and I heard a phone ring in the shower stall next to me. To my surprise the dude answered it with the shower running. I was mortified!!! I can only assume his woman has him on a short leash.
    Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
    04-21-2013 12:03 PM
    Might be that waterproof xperia :P
    04-21-2013 12:33 PM
    Might be that waterproof xperia :P
    I would love a waterproof phone so that I could text, play games, go on WPC all while in the shower.
    04-21-2013 12:42 PM
    I treat it rather carefully. I have made a cradle for it - for movie watching - and a couple of stands near my bed and the main PC, so that the back panel never gets a scratch :)
    04-21-2013 01:24 PM
    Phone is a phone, it's not necessary to treat them as a baby.
    04-22-2013 01:20 AM
    I don't know about you, but anything that costs me 600€ and is supposed to serve me for 2 years of every day use is gonna get pretty good treatment from me.
    04-22-2013 03:49 AM
    When I'm at home, it's on my table. And when I go out, I put it in my left pocket without a case or screen protector. I put my keys in my right pocket and leave my left one empty. If I put anything in my left pocket, it'll be something like lip balm (nothing sharp or metallic). I should mention that I'm right handed and I prefer to put it in my left pocket. As for the screen, I try to keep it as clean as possible.

EDIT: I forgot to mention how often I charge my phone. Usually, it's once every 24-36 hours with moderate usage. I connect to WiFi at home, turn off unnecessary things like location (GPS), and keep the screen brightness on automatic.
    04-22-2013 04:09 AM
    I actually hate protectors and such, but in getting a viewcover for my s4. Great product.
    04-22-2013 05:43 AM
    I don't know about you, but anything that costs me 600 and is supposed to serve me for 2 years of every day use is gonna get pretty good treatment from me.
    Same reasoning here. Smartphones cost a bomb, especially when bought unlocked as in my case. They deserve special treatment
    04-22-2013 08:27 AM
    Like I treat everything else that I have to work hard to buy. Phone left pocket nothing else goes in that pocket, I'll use a case and I use it without I like how the device looks without a case as well. It gets cleaned everyday ...It's my sub PC when I'm on the go when I really get down to it.
    04-22-2013 08:39 AM
    Not being weird, but have seen rich kids treating a 1000$ phone like a 10$ toy, while some chaps treat a 50$ phone like a Rolls Royce, its a personal preference :)
    Ranak Mann likes this.
    04-22-2013 10:49 AM
    1. black 920 gets a pocket all to itself, although this is true for any phone ive ever owned.
    2. no holster just red official nokia case.
    3. no screen protecter had since launch and not a scratch yet.
    4. do not charge every night as i have chargers strategically placed at my place of work.
    5. i constantly clean the screen of my phone, almost as if i have ocd.
    6. have dropped my phone 4 times and not a dent.
    Love nokia build quality.
    04-23-2013 02:02 PM
    Daily hits with a hammer treats my phone well.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-23-2013 02:10 PM
    8X owner. Use a case every now and then. Absolutely no screen protectors. I bought in November and no scratches. Mint condition.
    04-23-2013 03:25 PM
    No case (because I bought it in the WPCentral Store and it hasn't arrived yet), no screen protector(I don't think is really necessary for the Lumia 920).

Exclusive bag pocket for the phone and the earphones.

Charge it every night.

Treat it with love.
    04-23-2013 03:34 PM
    using screen protector,
    leather case,
    charging my phone once in two days..
    i use to keep my phone in my drawer when i not use in my house so i can avoid entering dust in front camera,
    Keys and coins are in left pocket, phone right pocket. always checking the right pocket if there are sand or dust when i wear are new dress
    never dropped it,
    I HAVE NOKIA LUMIA 920 BLACK AT&T US :)
    04-23-2013 04:02 PM
66 123