bOSTON POLICE KILLED ONE BOMBER

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Police killed one bomber after they shot and killed an MIT officer and wounded an MBTA officer one bomber on the run....

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well with one officer dead another fighting for his life mutable bombs tossed at police. Pipe bombs found in there homes. It's pretty much a given it's them..

The_Traveler

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been following so take it for what's its worth. But, I'm guessing we will have yet another "terrorist attack" where the USA has killed the suspects before a trial.

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Well with one officer dead another fighting for his life mutable bombs tossed at police. Pipe bombs found in there homes. It's pretty much a given it's them..

You put a lot of faith in our media and police press conferences. It might well turn out to be them, but let's not be quick to lynch these guys. Remember, in the beginning, they said the suspects had dark skin? The point here is that it's still early in the investigation.

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been following so take it for what's its worth. But, I'm guessing we will have yet another "terrorist attack" where the USA has killed the suspects before a trial.

So they should, what good does a trial do for people like this who seek to kill innocent people.

For all your tree hugging and the innocent until proven guilty calls on here, they still shot at police, car jacked someone and threw home made explosive devices around. They deserve to die. The only complication is that is what they probably want, a glorious exit for a jihadist.

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Nah, if that is what they wanted, the older brother would havestayed and tried to take out a few more cops (infidels) before receiving his "glorious" reward.

Zero tolerance is what it is. No exceptions.

They were tried and convicted in the public eye when the FBI released their photos.

Also, hows about watching the videos again and seeing the mass of people maimed in the bombings, as well as three people dead, including a young boy, who will never see another sunrise.

Whatever happened to the spirit of "Don't tread on me".

Where are you going to find a jury that won't convict them? Chechnya?

It's not wrong to fondle the s pen.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Part of which we are too much OoO they need to have there rights.... read me my rights.. Please the guy they now have trapped in the boat fired on officers before they returned fire now he is trapped in a boat on a traitor in a boat yard...I rather the cops just take him out he forfeited all his human rights the day he left the bombs that killed and tore limbs from innocent folks.... he lost his rights when they gunned down and officer in cold blood... and another fighting for his life

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Remember how they said these guys robbed a 7-Eleven? It turns out that they didn't. Cops now say there was a 7-Eleven robbed, but that it's unrelated to this case. This is what scares me. People jump to conclusions and make mistakes. I don't know if these guys did the things they are accused of and neither do any of you. That is why we have courts. Sure, if bro starts shooting at the cops then you shoot back. Otherwise you gotta give the guy his day in court. And you know who agrees with me? Our nation's founding fathers.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Remember how they said these guys robbed a 7-Eleven? It turns out that they didn't. Cops now say there was a 7-Eleven robbed, but that it's unrelated to this case. This is what scares me. People jump to conclusions and make mistakes. I don't know if these guys did the things they are accused of and neither do any of you. That is why we have courts. Sure, if bro starts shooting at the cops then you shoot back. Otherwise you gotta give the guy his day in court. And you know who agrees with me? Our nation's founding fathers.

I hear what you're saying and there was a lot of confusion. I do think the FBI had a video of at least one of them placing one of the backpacks down.

Now I am hearing on the news that a couple of Senators are demanding that he should be labelled an enemy combatant, so there won't be a trial, rather a military tribunal. Who knows what going to happen now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo